Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invincible Friendly Shockwave Moa On Venera?

(PSN)nickbmd

Have been playing the heck out of Venera lately and have seen around wave 10 an invincible, friendly shockwave moa running around the map. Strangely his appearance is accompanied by sporadic elevator button sound effects. It's weird. Anyone else seen this?

um i dont recall them being invincible. After a bit ours got blown up.

I'm gonna blow your mind. You ready? When the post was made I didn't know what the hell they were. (I.e. they're friendly, can't kill them, "Invincible") so hold your "um" smug (albeit worthless) addition to a resolved post. Thanks!

I'm gonna blow your mind. You ready? When the post was made I didn't know what the hell they were. (I.e. they're friendly, can't kill them, "Invincible") so hold your "um" smug (albeit worthless) addition to a resolved post. Thanks!

DId you see me replying to your post? Did you? no you didn't so take your smartarse comment and go back to playing. They aren't invincible, hows that for blowing your mind? I know you saw his post and know what they were. My comment was saying they weren't invincible oh and here comes a mind blower again, you ready? They're not invincible. You should look the definition up of the word invincible.

Next time you feel like trying to be cool just don't.

DId you see me replying to your post? Did you? no you didn't so take your smartarse comment and go back to playing. They aren't invincible, hows that for blowing your mind? I know you saw his post and know what they were. My comment was saying they weren't invincible oh and here comes a mind blower again, you ready? They're not invincible. You should look the definition up of the word invincible.

Next time you feel like trying to be cool just don't.

Bad day? Or bad life? I'm leaning towards the latter...

• 1 month later...