Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No One Trust Loki

TheGuy08

Kind of &!$$es me off but I get it. I run T3 Survival and defense all the time with loki but the instant I get the what frame do you run question it seems things spiral down hill. I tell them I run RD that I get past the 30 minute mark just fine or can handle waves into the 40s. No one cares. It seems the minute they see the word Loki they cringe. The funny thing is I have a rhino prime I just do better on Loki. I generally pull my weight in DPS (If I do not top it 3 Forma Ogris, Stug, and Dual Ichors is my general void set up), I run an overextended stretch RD build with enough uptime on Stealth to get 15 seconds and enough time for decoy to gather mobs if need be (half the time the RD stun sticks and you can shoot them right there). 

I wonder if playing with loki as a teammate brings up fears of rezzing a constantly down player?

Edited by TheGuy08

The only case I've ever seen a Loki that doesn't show immediate cowardice was when he was invis. all the time. Sure, people can use Loki well, but I've yet to see a single person (Council or no...) who has.

Personally, I don't use Loki, and prefer more direct Warframes, especially not those with a horrible reputation for being a "Trollframe".

And the Master race fad has to stop, it's becoming a cancer that's infecting the forums, annoying others, derailing threads, etc. And yes, I kinow that there are other people that use the Master race fad on other 'frames, and they're just as wrong in doing so.

The only case I've ever seen a Loki that doesn't show immediate cowardice was when he was invis. all the time. Sure, people can use Loki well, but I've yet to see a single person (Council or no...) who has.

Personally, I don't use Loki, and prefer more direct Warframes, especially not those with a horrible reputation for being a "Trollframe".

And the Master race fad has to stop, it's becoming a cancer that's infecting the forums, annoying others, derailing threads, etc. And yes, I kinow that there are other people that use the Master race fad on other 'frames, and they're just as wrong in doing so.

HAHAHAH the solemnity on this one! get out of here please... that stupid "trollframe" idea is even more nonsense than "master race" who does actually believe any of the other?... get out. 

So you don't know how to use him properly.....

Loki was my first frame for a long time....and he is bad...really bad....RD only good thing about him nothing else...

here is how it goes.

Loki > Invis > letting the team be primary targets.

or if you dont have Invis in your build, ONLY then i can accept a Loki.

HAHAHAH the solemnity on this one! get out of here please... that stupid "trollframe" idea is even more nonsense than "master race" who does actually believe any of the other?... get out. 

Ah, but it isn't an idea. 'Twas true. Back before DE changed Switch Teleport to it's non-Tenno-affecting form, you could easily just troll others. Trust me, I was a victim of that, along with many others, which is where the trope arose from, anyway.

Loki was my first frame for a long time....and he is bad...really bad....RD only good thing about him nothing else...

here is how it goes.

Here you go:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/219996-guideloki-masterrace-guide-to-defense-missions/

Blame the playah, not the frame

T3 defense leveling things 1 nyx 1 vauban and 1 trin make it to wave 20 starts getting hard we leave next mission same thing 1 nyx 1 vauban and 1 trin all not maxed or forma'd same weapons as well but we added 1 loki and got to wave 50 then quit because of how easy it was no one had power weapons like ogris, penta, ichors, galatine, or others just that all the enemies had sticks gg

here is how it goes.

decoy isn't just ment for teleporting it has a higher  argo than most team mate and is really cheap so go invisible and use and besides when you go invisible the room enemies disappear with you all thats is found is blood stain on the group.

Edited by Sasoka

Master race? my a**.

Loki sucs like literally.

Any frame can outclass him instantly thats why no one wants a Loki on their team. Even Ash is ALOT better than Loki.

Please use better bait. 

This is officially the best response I have ever seen to this kind of post.

here is how it goes.

Loki invisibility is a double sided blade to the team, on one side the team gets attacked more when used but on the other side he can heal them and not die and have to be healed leaving a cycle of death and healing. 

Edit: Btw by heal I mean revive. 

Edited by Zarbain

master race is humble.

he understands the peasant's feeling of jelly of his awesomeness.

but then again,

there is no weak warframe

only weak tenno

My eyes actually read Tenno as 'Rhino' for a split second there.

I nearly spat my drink out.

master race is humble.

he understands the peasant's feeling of jelly of his awesomeness.

but then again,

there is no weak warframe

only weak tenno

and let me tell you this, there is a lot of weak tenno other there that can't understand a lot of frames lol

Master race? my a**.

Loki sucs like literally.

Any frame can outclass him instantly thats why no one wants a Loki on their team. Even Ash is ALOT better than Loki.

So being able to turn a horde of gorgon holding heavies and make there Gorgon to sticks is bad? Wow. Stop flame baiting bai Edited by izzatuw

Despite my hatred towards those who emphasize the overused cliche "Loki master race" nowadays, I do agree that Loki can make a part, if not big part in a T3 Survival and/or Defense. Radial Disarm, Decoy, Invisibility can pull off some pretty "clutch moves", if I may say. 

That being said, I don't hate Loki now that I have him. But that doesn't mean I don't like him either. He's purrty squishy, but I have little to no problem with that because I have Vigor on (weird, I know). 

TL;DR Don't underestimate or overestimate Loki; he's got some pretty positive aspects about him, but some negative aspects can show up.