Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Damage 2.0 And Melee 2.0

Marshall

How is a second, refined, patched, overhauled and updated version not the same as what you are describing?

Polishing, fixing and reworking (i.e. frame changes and refining physics for example) are not what I see as a 2.0. They're smaller adjustments and not 'as' significant. I wouldn't call the readjustment of Frost a 'Frost 2.0'.

2.0's are massive readjustments and improvements. Taking on entirely new directions and systems. As I said, I'm not after yet another overhaul. Fix and improve what we currently have (as we clearly have many bugs and outlying issues and areas which are not planned for an overhaul) then consider a new '2.0'. 

Edited by Naith

Stealth 1.0 (we dont have that yet) is not more important than finally getting real content into the game via Focus system and Quest system (of which part is Vors Prize).

A real stealth system, that will be ignored by everyone but the solo players and a few oddballs...really does not have a higher priority than quests or focus.

No i dont want that right now. I prefer if they took 1 big update to go back and revisit Warframes to balance them and change some things. Also fix movements, parkour. I have more challenge fighting with the game when trying to jump over a crate or wall run than fighting Vay Hek.

I'd be happy if the game offered more for stealth gameplay, but at this point even normal gameplay is nothing but a mindless killfest, something that has to change if they want the game to provide people with fun(challenging) replayable content. Basic enemy AI 2.0 would improve the game througout, not just a part of it.