The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buy Back Button

cornholio508

I think something like this is needed . 

Many people here have gotten items they probably sold by accident . I made a huge mistake on my part the other day where i sold a prime warframe instead of its counterpart . To make things worse i did spends plat to rush the build . So now i am waiting on support . 

With a simple BUY BACK option ingame i could have bought the sold warframe back there and then . Instead 3 days later i am waiting for support to answer my ticket . I have played a lot of other games which do allow you to buy back what you sold for a limited time usually until you log off . So items you sell in one session are only available to buy back for that session . I would make it cost more than what you received so people wouldnt abuse it . I could see people selling weapons and frames  just to build something , then run a quick mission to buy back what they sold . 

I think this game needs something like that . IT would also alleviate stress from the support teams so they can help people with other important issues like game crashes and abusive players . 

Of coarse let me make this clear , This would not be something available for trading between players . It would only be available for the ingame market not the trading system 

Edited by cornholio508

It's called "support"

Did you read above or did you just read the heading . Not trying to be smart but i dont think you read the post at all or on partially read it . Or your just been troll .  

A simple button in the ui where you sell your frames weapons and so on would be nice . if you accidentally sold something you needed or wanted hit the buy back button . This is what i am on about . It would negate the need for support to get involved , instead of trawling people accounts to make sure they actually had what they say they had .  Its time wasted on support with something that could and should be available within the UI .