Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For All The Times We Scream At De.

Hyperion5182

At least we know they listen and they care.

Thankfully you're not playing Star Trek Online...*shudder*

Cryptic is absolute garbage...

HEY,  you right =(

poor KDF.....4 years and STILL have bugs FROM THE LAUNCH.

Looking at all the amazing suggestions that have been made on these forums and never considered or implemented I'd say they got things to improve in that department.

Some problems with your statement.

You think the ideas are amazing doesnt mean they are.

Many of the ideas could require vast rewrites to large segments of code or consume enourmous amounts of time for marginal benifit.

You can see what was implemented or not but you can only assume what was considered

The game is not design by committee nor should it be, that's a fast track to a train wreck

How can we tell good from bad if DE never respond to any feedback we give?

Simple, if it gets implemented they thought it was worthwhile (notice I didn't use the word good, there's a world of difference between the words) if they didnt it wasn't or had too many problems. Edited by NevanChambers

Every day when i wake up I run outside look to the east and shout

"WHERE ARE MY WEAPON SKINS!!!!"

Only to come back, log into Warfarme and find out they're selling stickers for our weapons.
I don't think DE can hear me since i live on the west coast though.

I love DE but feel that they drag their feet when it comes to making the big, necessary changes.

An example would be changing the scaling on mods so that we don't obliterate everything within one to two shots, which will also hopefully lead to better enemy scaling.

For a Company of DE's size I really feel they're a whole like more down to earth then most other comparable dev teams. They bend over backwards for us just to let us know they care. Weekly updates, Constant bug fixes, Weekly/Bi-weekly streams with DE staff interacting with the community as a whole. Most devs don't do remotely as great a job as DE does in these fields. and to expand on weekly updates, does anyone know ANY devs that will release a legitimate update once a week TO THE DAY?? DE has an "Update day" I'm sorry but I thin that's just amazing.

I love DE but feel that they drag their feet when it comes to making the big, necessary changes.

An example would be changing the scaling on mods so that we don't obliterate everything within one to two shots, which will also hopefully lead to better enemy scaling.

That's the only thing that confuses me about DE to be honest. It seams highly specific to balance in general. Dead eye, Shocking Touch, Pure status mods, Several weapons.. It feels like there's just noone that does balance passes and it's only done when someone's like "Hey! I'm not horribly busy with our current project for whatever reason :D I'll knock out a few of those balancey things for the next update!!!"

That said, I'll take their slow balance with their incredible communication/bug fixingness/frequent updatingness

Well the real trick is to not to scream at them with rage, but address them with civil tone and attitude.

if we talked ot them like that they'd notice this isn't how we usually address them, they'd get nervous, then scared, then panic, and hide.

all because the players are acting differently

I dunno, I had fun playing STO two or so years ago.

Think it had one of the greatest f2p systems, absolutely no p2w.

As of season 7 it really started going downhill. Its a bad game now and they've crossed a rubicon. The last of the hang on types (Who hope for a miracle) Acknowledge a borg lockbox where you could win a BORG CUBE as a ship is likely to happen this year.

HEY,  you right =(

poor KDF.....4 years and STILL have bugs FROM THE LAUNCH.

That's nothing compared to what they've done to other vets but i feel ya. 

Looking at all the amazing suggestions that have been made on these forums and never considered or implemented I'd say they got things to improve in that department.

They're LIGHTYEARS ahead of a company that does not listen AT ALL. Any company can improve. But i created this topic to remind people that DE sure as hell aint close to the worst of all time or anything of the like. 

Well the real trick is to not to scream at them with rage, but address them with civil tone and attitude.

It was tried with Cryptic. It fell on deaf ears. =/

But that would be the reasonable thing to do, that would be the intelligent thing to do, I mean its fun to scream at people... right?  It always, I mean 'always' gets good results... at any age... right?

But that would be the reasonable thing to do, that would be the intelligent thing to do, I mean its fun to scream at people... right?  It always, I mean 'always' gets good results... at any age... right?

I don't find it fun to scream at people. It's a waste of energy in my eyes. And I find it hard to take people seriously when they scream because to me it indicates a lack of self control.