Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #27

[DE]Rebecca

1. Will we be able to decompose weapons and WarFrames?

2. Will we be able to trade for already built prime weapons/WarFrames/alert weapons/weapons that are dropped by enemies (like the Detron, Brakk, Seer etc.)?

3. What are the "Lightning blades" and "Team armory" auras that are shown at  WarFrame Nexus's codex? Will we be getting them in the future or are they planned on being released in an event or in a hotfix?

4.Will we be able to trade for materials?

5. Will we be able to get a second chance to get the legendary "Primed Chamber" mods in a really hard event (Please don't make it be another "Top X players win" thing like in last time.....) 

6. VOR'S PRIZE OR WE RIOT!

Please answer me... c:

Edited by Smokey-HQG

Well,maybe this question was asked before...but,we will get more lore other than the codex?Like cinematics and such,i'm pretty sure the whole community wants to know about the lotus,the sentinents and all such,we should expect an update with more lore content?

Another question is about the kubrows and more wild life,are we getting this soon?

Edited by LeeoBSL

Please tell me we would be able to take sentinel and kubros at the same time I really want our "cells" to look like a hunting party

(like England but tenno style).

And I do hope we will have lots of kubro species like the sentinels?.

And please tell me we will have a liberation mission event, the greneer don't  deserve kubros they are disgusting and abusive like the orcs of mordor!

(plus they will probably make kubros really ugly).

And one more thing please tell me the kubro will be tougher and bigger and faster than corpus hyena or at least just as good? (Will it spit rockets and/or generate a supportive aura like a warframe? that would be awesome!).

Please,

Read my question at the devstream or at least respond to it somehow(That would be awesome!).

1) Are there any plans on adding or increasing the number of combos associated with each stance? Maybe putting them in ties with mastery rank.

2 ) When are the enemies factions going to get more interesting and ‘dangerous’ models? The Grineer recently got those ‘Prosecutors’ but some more heavy types or even basics pretty much anything that will pack a bit more punch really.

3) What happened to weapons that were removed or were said would be released eg. (Ether Daggers, Wraith Vipers, boar)?

4) Now that initial melee 2.0 is off are you now looking into possibly a warframe 2.0? Making for example Oberon a viable lategame frame instead of mastery fodder. What about ember who is not only a squishy caster (totally cool) but a slow one at that with limited defensive manoeuvrability

5) Will we ever get dummy rooms/shooting ranges in Dojo where we can do some weapon and damage tests and such?

6) Why does max ranked life strike have such a woeful drain on channel efficiency? Is there no way to balance it a bit more so players may actually consider using it maxed instead of unranked?

7) Helios’ scan speed. Intended to be this slow?

8) Is there any thought to the massive pool of utility mods that never get used simply because there are more necessary/compulsory mods? Eg. Provoked (most useless rank 10 mod), undying will, warm coat.

9) What about the overwhelming difference between the normal status chance mods (Rifle aptitude +15%) compared to an event mod (High Voltage +60%)? Will anything be done about this?

10) Will the other factions (corpus, infested) get the interception mission type and will we see this mission on further tilesets? #Sidenote will they also be included in the leaderboard system?