Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Useful Ash Bladestorm Glitch?

ArkNeither

When you bladestorm targets you go through the slow normal animations: slicin' and dicin'

And when you bladestorm moas and ospreys you go through a generic, glitchy-looking slash; but it's quick.

What I found is: if you remove your melee weapon entirely and you Bladestorm, every target in addition to moas and ospreys will be Bladestorm'ed by the generic quick-slash allowing for Bladestorm to run like 3x-4x faster.

Would you keep your melee weapon? Or would you sacrifice it for a faster Bladestorm?

Edited by Tyrannawn

Well, it's a bug, which hopefully would get fixed for the simple reason that exploiting a bug to make an ability better is bad. However, I feel the animations for Bladestorm should be sped up passively by about 10-20% AND Natural Talent needs to affect it as well. If those changes happened, we'd all be very happy Ashes.

I'd ditch the melee weapon for faster bladestorm since my build allows me to spam it. Then again, I'm still running on 12.4 so I don't know how cool Melee 2.0 is yet. 

Melee 2.0 is the bomb-diggity. You PS4 playahs be squealing like little girls when you see the katana at work with its stance mod. hell once you get a stance mod youse be changin yo weaps just to see how badass your crappy shelfed weaps be in melee 2.0.

S&!@ gets real in melee 2.0, s@ gets real.

Edited by Greene413

Melee 2.0 is the bomb-diggity. You PS4 playahs be squealing like little girls when you see the katana at work with its stance mod. hell once you get a stance mod youse be changin yo weaps just to see how badass your crappy shelfed weaps be in melee 2.0.

S&!@ gets real in melee 2.0, s@ gets real.

Word up yo.

Edited by sushidubya

... Why would not having a melee weapon, make it faster in the first place though...

That's what I want to know.

d.e. is somewhat planning to incorporate mellee weapons to bladestorm performance.

thats why it is linked.

very conspiracy wow