Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Wrong With Malva?

Kutabare

Make sure you activate your pods at around 60% if your squad isn't staying on top of the oxygen. If Lotus is being finicky with Life Support I recommend popping at 70%

Popping at 40% or lower is a bad idea.

Lol why is that a bad idea? Life support always does 30% no matter when you use it, its nots like using it at 10% or 60% is gonna make a difference.

It appears that there is a limitation to 2 support modules present on the map at any given point. It changed from "until all the spawns are occupied" (that is, around 10: 3-4 per room on three separate rooms) to that prior to U13 though. So yeah, activate early to get another to spawn sooner.

It appears that there is a limitation to 2 support modules present on the map at any given point. It changed from "until all the spawns are occupied" (that is, around 10: 3-4 per room on three separate rooms) to that prior to U13 though. So yeah, activate early to get another to spawn sooner.

yesterday I was doing Mimas and we had at least 6 out at once, and we lasted for 10 min before we even had to use one, though I was using my Nekros.