Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Dark Sectors Today & Moving Forward

Aaaah the new faction........

...Wait   Versus mode 

whaaaaat :O

LrL5QL7.gif

@DERebecca :

Does that mean we get our armies of Tenno spectre and Bondage Bobs to fight in the rails ? XD

That would be awesome 

Edited by Deidaku
  • Upvote 8

-New game mode, potentially with vs. to make it more interesting and challenging to play contested sectors.

oh boy

• Upvote 7

Today's Update (13.1.0) will bring the following changes to the Dark Sectors:

Dark Sector Changes:

- Added in  Armistices to Dark Sector conflicts. These Peace Time Bonuses will provide a guaranteed 24 hours of peace to the node before it can be attacked again, plus additional time based on the winning teams Solar Rail health and existing deploy time for a potential maximum of 3 days worth of Peace on the specific node.

- Dark Sector conflict will have a max duration of 12 hours

- Added a drop table for Tenno Specters.

YES FINALLY

• Upvote 3

-These Dark Sectors will become the Frontier when the new faction invades (dramatic music).

"The dwarves Tenno delved too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of Khazad-dum the dark sectors...shadow and flame"

Edited by Hortonman
  • Upvote 21

-New game mode, potentially with vs. to make it more interesting and challenging to play contested sectors.

please don't be pvp

Edited by tigrex
  • Upvote 21

When will DE address rushing strategies on Solar Rails?

Currently a squad of four Tenno counts four points against a solar Rail at the SPEED OF THE SLOWEST TENNO.

When four Tenno each rushing the Solar Rail separately they count points against the Solar Rail at their own personal speed.  The slowest Tenno does NOT adversely affect the other three Tenno.

Thus Solar Rails are entirely susceptible to rushing as it is the most efficient way to take down a Solar Rail.

The only way to combat this is to award bonus points to squads with more than one Tenno.

Squad of one Tenno counts 1.00 point.

Squad of two Tenno counts 2.33 points.

Squad of three Tenno counts 3.67 points.

Squad of four Tenno counts 5.00 points.

This way grouping up is encouraged to take down Solar Rails, currently it is more efficient to solo rush them.

• Upvote 6

Aw no fun, they no longer let us post hype images :<

Totally looking forward to this, no matter how sadly I won't be able to access the new content for well over 20 hours.

... lore O.O

I'd like to learn about tenno culture... as about grineer socium and corpus civilians :)

• Upvote 4

PVP between warframes is not balanced at the moment.... I highly suggest it is looked at if this is decided!

Maybe if it's versus we could control the drones instead? :3

Edited by NetSlayer
  • Upvote 4

Today's Update (13.1.0) will bring the following changes to the Dark Sectors:

Dark Sector Changes:

- Added in  Armistices to Dark Sector conflicts. These Peace Time Bonuses will provide a guaranteed 24 hours of peace to the node before it can be attacked again, plus additional time based on the winning teams Solar Rail health and existing deploy time for a potential maximum of 3 days worth of Peace on the specific node.

- Dark Sector conflict will have a max duration of 12 hours

-snip-

Just my two cents...

-Armistice timers: GOOD (We can play with infested even more1 Yay!)

-Only 12 hours in Dark Sectors conflict: BAD (A LOT of people are not in the correct Region/hour spawn, Dark Sector conflict will be meaningless since someone can just punch your rail when you are asleep. PLEASE, reconsider this).

• Upvote 11

I'm sure people will hurt me for mentioning this but......

A 12 hour attack time would potentially put some rails at an advantage if their clan/alliance is awake during 12 hours the rail is being attacked or if the attack is done when the clan/alliance is asleep.

Edit: comment got Tenno'ed, gj : )

Edited by CatPhoenix

please don't be pvp

It had better not be, PVP is so unbalanced it is a waste of time to play.  Only frustration and anger lie down that path currently.

• Upvote 16

Mostly sound like good changes but I'm VERY trepidatious about "vs mode".

Edited by Krjal
  • Upvote 4

you're not forced to play it :-)

wanna know what happens when its pvp?

well, a heavy load of butthurt nerf this, nerf that spam on the forums.

• Upvote 3

I think it would be interesting if the simulacrums were personally owned, and could be donated at a dojo.

That way, they could also be traded.

This would allow players to literally earn plat: If you've designed an impressive enough build, you can merc it out to anyone willing to pay for the honor of your presence on the battlefield.

• Upvote 1

wanna know what happens when its pvp?

well, a heavy load of butthurt nerf this, nerf that spam on the forums.

or the Dark Sectors dies a horrible gruesome death with a significant portion of the player base boycotting them.

• Upvote 4

Very thin line taking place right now. Careful what you guys do next or you'll be upsetting a pretty big amount of the community.

• Upvote 12

or the Dark Sectors dies a horrible gruesome death with a significant portion of the player base boycotting them.

i would want to see that happen, if its pvp

• Upvote 3