Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tempest Barrage Lore

Llyssa

Something I'm wondering about: They said some silliness about cannons in the void or whatever, but realistically:

Tempest barrage creates hard-core rain drops in a localized area, in standard tenno techno-magic fashion.

That seems more accurate/reasonable, does it not?

I always felt the comment during the livestream about Torrent Barrage being shot from the ship was an off the cuff comment without a whole lot of thought put into it. And if they said something about the void, then I guess I don't know... but yeah, I just think of it like all the other powers - technomagic. I mean, it is a sci-fi game, and we can blame it on wizards... er... tenno, yeah, tenno.

I always felt the comment during the livestream about Torrent Barrage being shot from the ship was an off the cuff comment without a whole lot of thought put into it. And if they said something about the void, then I guess I don't know... but yeah, I just think of it like all the other powers - technomagic. I mean, it is a sci-fi game, and we can blame it on wizards... er... tenno, yeah, tenno.

There might legitimately be a ship in the void that the Tenno have access to. Like maybe its being fired from the voice in the void. Maybe our Leader? Maybe the Lotus? Maybe Vauban has access to a giant sentinel? Maybe our drop ships can move in, and out of the void at will? I mean how else did we invade the corpus ships in the void so easily? Also why was our dropships helping us escape the towers in the first place? Obviously these dropships can pop into the void, and shoot stuff from them.

There might legitimately be a ship in the void that the Tenno have access to. Like maybe its being fired from the voice in the void. Maybe our Leader? Maybe the Lotus? Maybe Vauban has access to a giant sentinel? Maybe our drop ships can move in, and out of the void at will? I mean how else did we invade the corpus ships in the void so easily? Also why was our dropships helping us escape the towers in the first place? Obviously these dropships can pop into the void, and shoot stuff from them.

Liset.

It has a name, you know.