[DE]Rebecca

Oh dear.

As someone who has played lots of ME3.

I know what this means.

ME3_Reegar_Carbine.png

All hail the dark lord

I guess...

GLORY TO THE LORD CLAYMOAR

I knew I saw the amprex somewhere else !

Also my first weapon purchase from the market and I'm loving it already.

Edited by Spychi

"Updated the Spare Parts description to better describe the mod's functionality (Now says: "(%) Rare Item Drop Chance On Sentinel Death"

And in the meantime Trinity's energy vampire description hasn't been updated since it changed and some people still attack marked targets believing they will get energy.

Nice update still not playing though unless theres an alert worth my time or some major changes to Grindframe.

I'll be on SWTOR, SMITE and Tf2 (nostalgia reasons) until then.

Keep up the work DE! I know you guys will make what warframe was suppose to be someday.

> Implying that YOU know what Warframe is supposed to be while the DEVELOPERS OF THE GAME don't. *rolls eyes*

As much as I love being able to keep my weapon shines on, what I would love is to see more proto-armor type skins for some of the older frames. (Nova & Older) By this, I mean skins that make the frame have a more advanced look. AS evidenced by more recent weapons and frames looking more and more detailed, the modelers have clearly improved their skills. So why not retouch old 'frames and sentinels, like they've done with Shade, Dethcube, and Carrier. *cough* wyrm *cough*. Also, uh, not to beat the pile of blood that is considered a dead horse by now or anything, can we have less RNG plz? Just plz?

Will bring this up again in Friday's stream because there is pressure both ways - "meaningful content in clans vs. reinforcements as clan tech pattern no good".

Why not just make it a faster research time? 12hrs to research in Dojo, and 12hrs to build in Foundry. I am kind of irritated with this too. I miss Wednesdays-Thursdays being the day got to try out new gear. Now we get teased about new content on Wednesday but can't build or use it until Saturday-Monday.

Edited by TheSeannachaidh

I wonder when we will get the option to bind our melee attack to Mouse 1 TOGETHER with Fire gun... i really wonder since it seems not to be ANY priority... -.-

This. I'm tiered of hitting mouse button 4 till my thumb goes numb ... and still not channeling toggle -.-

that dethcube skin reminds me of CL4P-TP

EDIT: Gonna need that chat hotfix again :< ... Or did you guys forget to feed the chat server hamsters again?

EDIT2: lasers on Tower Defense still acting wonky.

Edited by koorinosekai

Dark Sector Changes:

• Added in Armistices to Dark Sector conflicts. These Peace Time Bonuses will provide a guaranteed 24 hours of peace to the node before it can be attacked again, plus additional time based on the winning teams Solar Rail health and existing deploy time for a maximum of 3 days worth of Peace on the specific node.
  • Dark Sector conflict now have a max duration of 12 hours
  • Added a Mod drop table for Tenno Specters.

Finally !!!  At last we can play the ACTUAL DARK SECTORS and not the NEVER-ENDING Conflicts (that have bonuses striped).

THANK YOU!

Oh dear.

As someone who has played lots of ME3.

I know what this means.

ME3_Reegar_Carbine.png

All hail the dark lord

I guess...

GLORY TO THE LORD CLAYMOAR

claymore?  thats a reegar carbine isnt it?

ahhhhh ME3 salarian infiltrator with black widow + reegar....... happy memories.

Edited by Methanoid

To be honest, i'm a bit disapointed. New content is nice, but i'd like it more if you fixed more serious problems such as Helios scanning everything and anything, even if it's been completed in the codex. Or sentinels attacking turrets (even with them not attacking unalerted enemies, i've seen them attack undeployed turrets often). The cosmetic fixes...i suppose they don't take much time, but i'd be happier seeing serious problems being fixed than these,