Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.1.0: Amprex

[DE]Rebecca

Early bugs : Dojo garden assets are still EXTREEMLY picky where they can be placed and on what size ... this mostly occures in the grand garden autem room.

Second : Entering the controll module for the room can cause some strange glitch where you get stuck in it

Increased the difficulty of Void Survival T3 missions by increasing the number of enemies that spawn during the mission.

...Riiiight, because the problem with T3 Survival was the low difficulty, and not the bloated drop list, that was making it hard to get people to want to spend hours in. Mmmmm hmmm.

Well, at least the Void Defense lasers work now.

What about the freeze ray...?

Exactly what I was thinking, when I first saw the image of the weapon I thought "Is the freeze ray finally here?"

But this is really giving me the feeling that now we'll never see a freeze ray...

Any clarification to Spare Parts' functionality? I am still confused on how it works right now.

Clarification = Rare Item Drop Chance On Sentinel Death.

Wow more purchasable clantech...what a surprise.

I'd complain about this, but I really don't care anymore. It's not like any of you will listen.

Will bring this up again in Friday's stream because there is pressure both ways - "meaningful content in clans vs. reinforcements as clan tech pattern no good".

Amphrex is a clan tech weapon ? I can't find it in the market as a blueprint.

Yes, it appears to be in the Corpus research Labs.