Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Stop Making So Many Clan Weapons....

-Batman

Im getting really tired of having new weapons put into the research rooms... Im would rather buy it from the market as a blueprint. Its easier and I HATE waiting 3 days! for a new weapon, then have to find the resources THEN wait another day for it to build. So Im requesting for DE to PLEASE make some weapons for the market.

I agree, its cool to make some weapons only obtainable in the market, but I think that all of the new weapons that are introduced are only obtainable via market for plat or clan tech, I have nothing against clan tech but it takes too long to obtain a weapon..... Its F2P ik ik

Clan weapons are there for a reason. It makes them 'exclusive' to clan members. Some of the newer weapons are available for platinum purchase, which I think needs to change. Lab weapons should not only stay, but increase. What I think should happen is to allow us to rush research.

They are just filling in the currently barren Labs. They do need to add more grineer weapons to the chemical lab though. That lab needs ALOT more weapons. The Corpus lab still dominates.

Yes that I'd be fine with the new labs but really... MORE Corpus stuff?

They are just filling in the currently barren Labs. They do need to add more grineer weapons to the chemical lab though. That lab needs ALOT more weapons. The Corpus lab still dominates.

We still need a Grineer lever action shotgun to complete the set of lever action weapons *hint hint nudge nudge*

In case you hadn't realized, the Amprex IS in the corpus Energy lab, which already had seven weapons and a Sentinel.

Quite clearly this weapon had no use being put in there except to generate sales.

In case you hadn't realized, the Amprex IS in the corpus Energy lab, which already had seven weapons and a Sentinel.

Quite clearly this weapon had no use being put in there except to generate sales.

Read above... I already knew about that. There is too damn many corpus weapons. Which is why next should be chemical weapons.

I think we should get the scorpion "Get over here!" weapon in the chem lab.

A Scorpion weapon is something I have been waiting forever for...

Yes that I'd be fine with the new labs but really... MORE Corpus stuff?

Well, the last thing that was put into the Energy Lab was the Helios, before that was Dual Cestra and before that the Tetra was added to the market.

I dont think we have been getting that much Corpus-themed crap lately.

Edited by Dualstar

I think we need more melee if anything, I think if their into Corpus, at least a lightsaber would be fun.

LOL that would be bad to the bone... ,but.... we have gram, and plasma sword... I think if a clan weapon came out to top those two it needs to look wicked, have and have a brutal stance to compliment it to boot.

LOL that would be bad to the bone... ,but.... we have gram, and plasma sword... I think if a clan weapon came out to top those two it needs to look wicked, have and have a brutal stance to compliment it to boot.

Just image the Nikana, BUT as a lightsaber. not a heavy or a short sword.

Just image the Nikana, BUT as a lightsaber. not a heavy or a short sword.

NOOOOOO The Nikana, and Tranquil Cleave ARE AWFUL!!! GOOD LORD NOOOO!!!

It should be more like a beam saber verison of Knightmare's sword from Soul Calibur. With brutal stance swings that scream killer!

Edited by Arlayn

I agree, its cool to make some weapons only obtainable in the market, but I think that all of the new weapons that are introduced are only obtainable via market for plat or clan tech, I have nothing against clan tech but it takes too long to obtain a weapon..... Its F2P ik ik

3 days really isn't that big of a deal... 

I'd be ok with more clan weapons, so long as they stay unique and not totally generic (looking at you Grinlok and Marelok), and that DE WOULD TAKE THEM OFF THE SKOOMING MARKETPLACE. Clan tech weapons should have never, NEVER put on the marketplace for plat. That's the whole point of them being clan tech is that you have to be in a clannnnnn to get them!!

I'd be ok with more clan weapons, so long as they stay unique and not totally generic (looking at you Grinlok and Marelok), and that DE WOULD TAKE THEM OFF THE SKOOMING MARKETPLACE. Clan tech weapons should have never, NEVER put on the marketplace for plat. That's the whole point of them being clan tech is that you have to be in a clannnnnn to get them!!

Grinlok, and Marelok are not generic! They are the must epic grineer weapons in the game! We still need the lever action shotgun!

the issue with that is corpus is much more sci-fi themed and its easier for devs to think.grinneers on the other hand,  de has shown time and time again that they suck at designing grineer weapons, they look like fisher price toys , weapons have a lot of uneeded curves , the brakk is a pepper , grgon is like a big cheese stick....