Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Attacks Are Still A Stationary Number As It Was In Melee 1.0?

Kamikiri

So slide attacks, grounded finishers, wall attacks and leap attacks all got boosted to match the weapon you are using with a set multiplier to the total damage, for example most dual swords have a x6 damage multiplier to slide attacks compared to normal swings.. I like that!

But today I started doing some stealth runs with my loki, and to my surprise I was doing around 6-16k damage per swing to a bunch of corpus, but every single time I accidentaly did the stealth execution attack (that takes little over 1 second to finish and is extremely easy to trigger to boot) I always did 1008 damage, I didn't even bother to change the mods for a infestation mission I did later, and I still saw 1008 damage when I stealth executed the runner type enemies...

This all resulted in stealth becoming a bit of a hassle, since I had to start running in front of my targets and hope that there's no other enemies with their backs turned towards me within 2 meters.

I'm almost doubting my placement of this topic, but I wasn't sure if this post is meant to go into here, the weapons feedback or general bugs to be quite honest. But if a moderator comes along to move this to the right place, then I'd appreciate if you could forward this to the right person that needs to see issues like these.

I've been doing loads of stealth runs ever since i started with Warframe. There is quite a bunch of things that does not work and my number one problem is when i do the stealth attacks the enemy often have enough hp to take the stealth attack, they should really be an instant kill or removed, becasue slide/drop attacks does even more damage than the stealth attack and goes way more quicker.

Been yelling that for quite some time, whats the big deal about making Stealth attacks instakill? Its hard to pull off, it takes some time to finish and even if your invisible if an enemy sees an ally getting chopped off they will go into alert. Is it so hard?

I mean Loki and Ash have been doing all kinds of disaster whit their x6 steath multiplier.