Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Chassis.

Aeriax

This is the only Hydroid part that seems to drop as a result of running the most farmtacular gauntlet I've ever had to do in this game so far.

I've got nine (including the one I built). Nine. And three helmets. Where are the systems? Seriously- is the drop table bugged or something? Are the systems not dropping because they're not part of the reward table for Hek's mission? Because honestly, that's what I'm thinking is the case now- the only reward of this particular mission is the Hydroid Chassis. I have not seen any other part in maybe six, seven runs (and the ones that I got helmets from were before a hotfix... Hm.)

What's with this? Seriously. I'm sick and tired of grinding for something, only to be slapped in the face by RNG and given something I already goddamn have.

Don't anger RNGesus, you will only make matters worse for yourself.

(but i know what you feel, systems was a pain for me to get also)

I've never been on good terms with RNGesus. Because last year I had to run Themisto over a hundred times for Volt systems.

Oh and now Volt's in the Dojo, accessible with like four clicks and then waiting! WOW! I'm not pissed at all.

I've never been on good terms with RNGesus. Because last year I had to run Themisto over a hundred times for Volt systems.

Oh and now Volt's in the Dojo, accessible with like four clicks and then waiting! WOW! I'm not &!$$ed at all.

and you wonder why RNGesus does what he does to you...

I have killed Vay Hek 4 times and gotten only the chassis.  The broken loot tables are incredibly disappointing. Hours of my time wasted.

It's not loot-tables, it's RNG.

Hek has only 3 BP drops, so there's not even a massive loot table.