Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Defense Map: The Guided Tour

BloodhawkVak

During the afternoon a friend and I were doing some defenses and we managed to explore the map which looked well detailed. First hanging around we found a little hole in the rocks surrounding the map with the help of Nova.

4883972014042400001.jpg

We came back with Zephyr and tried to visit this mysterious hole.

1303752014042400004.jpg

For the first try we fell into a room next to the hole, I was standing on the wall and then we came back in the map like nothing happened.

6646982014042400007.jpg

We were not done looking for some fun but the game was not by our side.

8838502014042400008.jpg

After another try i landed on a canon on the top of the map and I was litteraly inside.

9771442014042400005.jpg

5832042014042400006.jpg

I was leading the way for the second time trying to go on the top of the map but I died

9251282014042400011.jpg

And here comes the interessant part of the journey. We first found a grinner shipyard

2439632014042400010.jpg

And further we found the door of an invisible corpus space ship

2439632014042400010.jpg

Later i found another bug that used to TP me above the whole map. The red circle is pointing the cryopod just to show how high i was.

167470cryopod.jpg

7060762014042400014.jpg

Breaking news:

Doors are now lockers!

You heard it here first, folks!

It's a corpus door floating in the air of a Grineer map, it's bugged all to hell, maybe there's a chance to open it somehow.  That's the only thing I could think of.

Edited by Gelkor

I think i cant reach it anyway so there is no argue possible here.

I just wonder if you could have a Zephyr fly at it or a Valk ripline to it.

These are the kinds of things I think about when I'm sitting at home alone and the power goes out.

i always get conflicted when i see these threads.

I always want to explore the areas people show. But then DE comes along as is all:

NO EXPLORING! NO FUN! GO KILL THINGS!

[size=2]But.. but.. i wanna climb mountains and stare at the sun from the top of the Gas Station tileset[/size]

:(

I just wonder if you could have a Zephyr fly at it or a Valk ripline to it.

These are the kinds of things I think about when I'm sitting at home alone and the power goes out.

Nope, this is really really far. Moreover there are a lot of invisible walls all the way along so its already kinda difficult to go there and even more to go somewhere else because you got TP. I tried like 15 minutes to go to another canon from the teleportation on the top of the map and i was always TP. Fall into the warmhole i just put the time before i got tp in the sky is really hard.

Nope, this is really really far. Moreover there are a lot of invisible walls all the way along so its already kinda difficult to go there and even more to go somewhere else because you got TP. I tried like 15 minutes to go to another canon from the teleportation on the top of the map and i was always TP. Fall into the warmhole i just put the time before i got tp in the sky is really hard.

=(

i always get conflicted when i see these threads.

I always want to explore the areas people show. But then DE comes along as is all:

NO EXPLORING! NO FUN! GO KILL THINGS!

But.. but.. i wanna climb mountains and stare at the sun from the top of the Gas Station tileset

:(

Well we launched a defense mission but didn't actually start the fight so we had no problem. And then for exploring nova and zephyr are really great because of tail wind and worm hole. We saw that the map was actually quite nice and detailed so we tried to reach more and more canons which resulted in thoses strange bugs (which is logical since we went past the invisible walls that close the map)