Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Support Questins

edwardkenway23

Question

I just wanted to ask if warframe support will reply to my submitted ticket on mistakenly selling items.  I sent the ticket on Friday and the support is open from Monday to Friday and it said items can only be restored within the last 48 hours.so that's 2 days so does that mean they can not give back my sold item when the support comes back open on Monday.please help.

3 answers to this question

They will reply, but when a ticket is sent on Friday, you likely will not see a reply for the rest of the day and will have to wait until Monday or later for them to see your ticket. Do not sent more than one ticket, though, as this will clog up their system more and you might have to wait even longer for a reply.

They might not be able to restore the item after two days pass, but if you had a screenshot of it you can provide that as proof that you had it.

Edited by Aramet

You sent it on Friday, which DE and DE support was not at work on Friday and the weekend since it was holidays for them. So the 48h time limit should not apply. Also, I am pretty sure the time limit is for how long you have to submit a ticket for. If you submit a ticket after the 48h I dont think they will give back the items, but since you submitted before that time was up they should be able to give the items back.

Support can sometimes take a week or two to respond, they do get quite a few tickets at times and theres only so many people working support. But they WILL get to you.