Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Blacklist?

Lord_Mareck

Question

Feels like i am on a stalker blacklist.

The amount of missions i do is insane and yet the fraker hides.

I keep getting those Stupid warning messages every now and then but the stalker never comes no more.

Last time i saw him was patch 12. Is there no way to increase the ods of the Coward showing up?

13 answers to this question

just keep killing bosses would be my only advice...

In my limited experience, he always shows up when I'm trying to level a frame and have almost no health/shields :P

No. Don't keep killing bosses. That is one of the only times he cannot spawn, boss missions. You are obviously marked so just keep running things. Try to get groups that are also marked as it is only a 2.5% chance for each person he will spawn. 

latest THEORY is he is tied to Conclave rating.

Try running with 2 low level guns.

Or just gun and sword with no sentinel.

This is actually what happened to me yesterday, I was leveling my Snipetron Vandal (which had collected about 10 pounds of dust) with only it and my Dragon Nikana equipped when, lo and behold, Mr. Stalker decides to pay me a visit.

I hardly ever kill bosses, but it's almost a guarantee for him to show up if I'm using even one weapon/frame that isn't maxed.

I had him after me three days in a row every time I was running a mission by myself. He is more of an annoyance then a threat. I did see one poor player talking about him coming after him while he was in a mastery test lol. It was the silence test that you can't use your gun lol well played stalker, well played

None of them ever come when you want them to. I get nothing but Stalker spawns. G3 seems to have forsaken me. I get so depressed when it turns out to be Stalker that I don't even bother fighting him off anymore. At least by dying I know I cleared off his mark.

He avoided me for about 3.5 months.  From January through 1/2 of April.  I've encountered him 4 times in the last week, with three of the encounters having him target me.

It is just random.  But if you are going to buy into the gear level, conclave rating nonsense, remember that your FRAME must be above R5 for the call to go out and have him show up.  So fresh frames or freshly forma'd frames don't help.