Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strict Nat Detected

whamvamp

Question

" Strict NAT detected . UPnP malfunctioning. Please forward UDP ports 4950 & 4951 to 192.168.2.8 "

Can anyone explain how to fix this problem. I tried to fix this by follow guide but i don't understand.

Please help me.

8 answers to this question

Ok most of these probs are not caused by firewall. do you have another person in ur house playing that game in the same network? if you do, then one of your computers have to switch the port in the settings to another port. usually a reboot of com/ router will solve the problem.

ok. erm first things first. are you the only one playing warframe? cos if theres more than you playing warframe, then you have to change your settings in the game. cos one player can only have one port for warframe. so if your using4950-4951 then somebody else have to use 39XX.

if your the only one playing this, try to change ports. same thing go to the in game settings and change the game ports. restart client after changing, click on analyze network. see if it says systems are all norminal. if its norminal, you are fine. if it still gives the strict net warning. Then it could be your router firewall.

Depends on which router you are using, google out how to enter into your router login.

For example netgear uses routerlogin.net and stuff.

then search for firewall settings, go to port forwarding. tick on UDP, enable 4950-4951. and it should be fine.