Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Goal For Warframe...

SlamDance19

... is to be a member of a dojo full of people I enjoy hanging out with.

I downloaded Warframe in the first place because I spotted a mate of mine, with whom I've talked about getting together in an online game with for years, playing it.

I spent a bit of time been sending referrals out to friends on Facebook last night, but while the rewards look nice, what I'm really in it for is to make as many of my sessions of Warframe as possible into parties with the folks whose company I don't already get enough of.

What about you folks? What do you want your time in Warframe to be about, more so than it is already?

Edited by SlamDance19

@AbaliskInfinite - I will say that it's a fun way of killing time! If I didn't dig Warframe's brand of fun on its own merits I doubt I'd be trying to drag others in.

@StanicEnemy - I do indeed! :D So that's a minimum three-hour playing stretch you're aiming for, right? How do you manage breaks?

@AbaliskInfinite - I will say that it's a fun way of killing time! If I didn't dig Warframe's brand of fun on its own merits I doubt I'd be trying to drag others in.

@StanicEnemy - I do indeed! :D So that's a minimum three-hour playing stretch you're aiming for, right? How do you manage breaks?

yeah that's the minimum three hour I want to do.

how do I manage breaks?

lets see

1-I've got alot of experience of warframe like I've got 1000 hour gameplay you can see it in my game profile in-game

2-I do not like to brag myself but I am a professionel player in warframe.

3-I have a clan with professionel players.

4-We make our own tactis and strategy.

5-and the most important thing " THE SONG that gives you adrenaline"

6-and more patience.

7-Team work

Edited by StanicEnemy

Mine is finding the most versatile Loadout that allows me to run most of the content with it, i dont really like to HAVE to use certain frame and/or weapon for certain enemies, i want to utilize damage bonuses to my advantage to build something that is relatively good in most situations, if not its like fancy cutlery "this is the dessert fork, this is the butter knife, this is the meat knife, this is the soup spoon" u catch the idea.

collect and master all the things!

other than that, Idk really. I play for the mindless killing, I guess. find some weapons I enjoy and just go to town. no set goals like ultra long survival, I feel like I could do it if I had to, I just don't want to burn that much time trying

I hate making goals.

lol but seriously.

I just want to have fun. I dont want to commit to a game...

My goal is to just have fun, because in the end it's just a game.

Good point, folks. Sometimes we kill the joy in things by trying to organise them or hold them to a standard they were never intended to meet!

Still, I love the buzz in doing something like this with someone I know. And sometimes, that does require a bit of organising! :)

Edited by SlamDance19

Mine is finding the most versatile Loadout that allows me to run most of the content with it, i dont really like to HAVE to use certain frame and/or weapon for certain enemies, i want to utilize damage bonuses to my advantage to build something that is relatively good in most situations, if not its like fancy cutlery "this is the dessert fork, this is the butter knife, this is the meat knife, this is the soup spoon" u catch the idea.

I think so. Would you say you're more interested in getting the fiddly bits out of the way so you can get to playing and contributing to a team as quickly as possible?

dont have a goal, also reflects lack of purpose in WF, just come here bc i have nothing to do and ive already invested  time when the game was fun. so now i just come back because i dont need to do much , just log craft that weapon for 1d then check it out the other day, i just play like 3 days when new milestone update hits then when i get everything and i resume  my casual playstyle. totally not giving a F*** about dark sectors endgame trash.