Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Someone Kill Me

OriVerda

Question

With Dark Sectors using the names of Alliance members during conflicts I was wondering if someone could locate, hunt down and dispatch my Warframe Specter. Been there, done that and bring the pictures over here.

With luck my Specter will be using my Excalibur Prime and if not if you run across that whilst you are trying to hunt me down take a screenshot of Excal Prime too. Have't seen that one on the wikia yet.

Why would I want someone to kill my Specter? Because who wouldn't want to see the AI fumble around with your favorite Warframe while you pray that it does a good job and doesn't bring you shame.

Happy hunting Tenno.

EDIT: I'm part of the Solar Coalition Alliance by the way.

Remember, if it ain't a Coalition that's based in the Solar system. It's totally uncool.

Edited by OriVerda

6 answers to this question

Greetings Tenno,

If you want it that badly, you can also run against your own rail and get the shots yourself. I mean, either way someone needs to make a run against your rail to get the needed information you want.

I hope this is helpful to you.

-Salishaz

Greetings Tenno,

If you want it that badly, you can also run against your own rail and get the shots yourself. I mean, either way someone needs to make a run against your rail to get the needed information you want.

I hope this is helpful to you.

-Salishaz

I wasn't aware I could run into myself. I'll give it a go whilst of course compensating my own treachery by running for my Alliance twice over.

Except Spectres don't mimic your loadout yet, it just attaches your name to a randomized goon

HOTFIX 13.0.6+13.0.7+13.0.7.1

Extended Specter variety to include all possible Warframes; Specters now manifest as the current Warframe being used by the clan member they represent.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/217108-hotfix-1306130713071/

the same for weapons would be nice, with the exception of ogris+penta