Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Prime Build For U13?

Arenzo4

I'd like to know whats good on the glaive prime since charge damage mods are gone

if possible id like to do a throwing build and still do good damage, anyone got a build?

Edited by Arenzo

Power Throw, Rebound, Pressure Point, Fury, and elementals of your choice. The reason for power throw + rebound is that power throw now makes the Glaive do AoE damage on the last bohuce, which scales with mod rank. Max rebound always makes it the last bounce. With the power throw explosion, you can 1hit level 30 ancients with ease.

Edited by MysticShimmer

TIps : You can trigger the explosion with LMB if you throw the glaive under melee mod (hit + charge hit to throw with melee equipped).

With this you can trigger the explosion just after the normal hit, huge damage on a single target \o/

EDIT : have to add : no stance needed to throw the glaive with melee equipped.

+

I prefer use Whirlwind than quick return, for sure this could be dangerous when you throw the glaive without melee equipped (explosion can't be trigger and can explose in your face).

But you just got to aim some corner to be sure to have all rebonce in a same place, got to much use of the fast fly. Fast kill at 50m :)

Edited by ZeGreymane

Power Throw, Rebound, Pressure Point, Fury, and elementals of your choice. The reason for power throw + rebound is that power throw now makes the Glaive do AoE damage on the last bohuce, which scales with mod rank. Max rebound always makes it the last bounce. With the power throw explosion, you can 1hit level 30 ancients with ease.

Quick Return is better than Rebound. Get's the Glaive right back to you and you know where/when it is going to do its AoE damage, since it is only one bounce at max.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

Crap, lmao. I got rebound confused with quick return. I meant quick return.

Either way, even if you can trigger the explosion manually, Quick Return is still good to have, since I'm pretty sure it is actually Punch Through that adds the automatic AoE and having it come right back is nice.

Either way, even if you can trigger the explosion manually, Quick Return is still good to have, since I'm pretty sure it is actually Punch Through that adds the automatic AoE and having it come right back is nice.

Actually you HAVE to have Power Throw for the AoE. Quick return, however, is optional.