Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perhaps Another Thing We Can Use Solar Rails For...

YashiroSora

It is stated in the in-game lore that the Corpus control all the solar rail trade routes. I was thinking maybe we can have our clan Solar Rails be able to attack the Corpus Solar Rails, to prevent delivery of a dangerous weapon/take over huge amount of supplies(we seem to do this commonly in survivals anyway, albeit on a much smaller scale) or what not, but i find the idea of ransacking a Corpus Solar Rail extremely, i'll be honest, Fun.

Discuss! And construction things to maybe add on if you please.

Massive PVE raids? Only rewards players at the end of the scenario? Sounds fun, but wouldn't that make warframes more pirates than ninjas? I mean, we already just murder and pillage (with the lack of stealth) and now we're gonna raid some trade routes? Space ninja pirate adventures ahoy!

Seriously though, this sounds fun.

maybe have solar  rails link to new tilesets, with boss fights.

We locate a boss on some secret base or ship and have to fight our way to him, take him down. Not unlike the assassinations but more covert mission style. maybe even do stealth based missions where we have to get to the boss without being detected. 

Of course that would  probably require a stealth rework...

maybe have solar  rails link to new tilesets, with boss fights.

We locate a boss on some secret base or ship and have to fight our way to him, take him down. Not unlike the assassinations but more covert mission style. maybe even do stealth based missions where we have to get to the boss without being detected. 

Of course that would  probably require a stealth rework...

Dark Sector Assassinations? It'd be an excellent place to hide-out, lore-wise.

Dark Sector Assassinations? It'd be an excellent place to hide-out, lore-wise.

indeed. whats to stop the grinneer or corpus from deciding they want to attack our rails, to disrupt us from building forces against them. Maybe they come up with new sub-bosses, commanders who are heading up an assault on the rails. we have to take out the commander to stop the assault.

I'm liking this idea, along with that other one someone has about the quick draw fire while running melee.

to prevent delivery of a dangerous weapon

Well maybe not supply taking but I did mention this^. And much can be said about that unknown Tenno who does the raid in survivals...

P.S the Corpus are abominations anyway

Edited by Xs-138