The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Warframe Warpaint Contest!

[DE]Megan

heres my submission.

I had seen alot of stalker submissions, so i figured i would try as well ;D

PS i used airbrush for the entire thing except my signature xD

Also I doubt this will win, as I have seen amazing art here, but if it does, cool

qzM84sg.png

So its my first time to join contest so now i will try my best on my creativity so here you go

Ember Met Her Mortal Enemy qya15ap.png

Edited by SnowstormXKINGsX

Took me a while to finally submit it. I felt like there was something missing, but idk. 

czxZCRE.png

|Du-Du-Du-Duuuuun!!!                                                           |

|                                                                                               |
|You got the Golden Potato! The legendary Golden Potato    |

|fills your Warframe('s stomach) with strength.                        |

|_______________________@_______________________|

Drew the whole thing in Paint with the spraypaint tool, no screenshots or anything pasted.

Edited by Rixnane

Wow there are so many awesome entries... the enthusiasm here is amazing.  Thanks for the challenge, pretty sure I've clicked a year off my mouse life with this one... I can't click anymore so here it is >.< 

teriairbrushcontest8.png

Everyone who added backgrounds/effects etc in paint, my hat's off to you... To those using other programs like photoshop, even if you're not one of those throwing a filter on a screenshot... the point of rules is to make contests challenging.  There are a lot of original/creative posts here that followed the rules. You'd be surprised how much fun it is (though admittedly a bit of a nightmare) trying to block out a drawing in paint! 

Clickclick, ctrl+z, click, ctrl+z, ctrl+z ,ctrl+z .....zzzz....

Teri