The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Warframe Warpaint Contest!

[DE]Megan

Hello Tenno! I am glad that announced this competition, and I hope that in the future will appear similar))) I Hope for your condescension because it is my first work)))

Привет Тенно ! Я рад что объявили этот конкурс, и я надеюсь что в будующем появится подобные))) Я Надеюсь на вашу снисходительность потому что это моя первая работа)))

hJnmUNA.png

ttjh5Id.png

"A Symbol to Fight For"

I intended for this to look like it was a holograph spray-painted into a rusty metal wall. That's where the blue fades rather erratically. The various shades of blue were actually take from the actual image, so I didn't have to play with the color tones much. And I know that my personal signature is not in spray paint, but that's a security thing. I made that symbol myself, and have not posted it to any websites. I have smaller variations of it that I use for different things too. Posting images, threads, art, videos,  and the large one you see is mine for simple recognition. Nobody, nohow is gonna get away with shenanigans as me without that symbol attached to prove it. But of course, I wouldn't be that kind of person. Excuses aside, This whole thing took about 2 and a half hours {[ give or take some fine tuning ]} and 3 cups of tea. Believe it or not, this is the first piece based on a video game I've done. I've actually got some other pieces I've practiced on over at www.Psykopaint.com as Amergin Giles, It's a fun application to use if you have a straight textured picture. Advertisements aside, how did I do this? I used a the first 3 brush sizes and , instead of holding down the mouse button, I clicked rapidly as I went along the edges and straightened it out by making my second color black, the color of the background with the same spray paint. That, and I was staring at the lotus symbol for an hour of the 2 and a half I mentioned. 

Hope you enjoy and hope I get at least the top 50 entries.

Thank you, -{[A]}