The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Warframe Warpaint Contest!

[DE]Megan

"While travelling on the surface of a corpus-controlled planet, towards the next objective, a lone Excalibur hears the sound of distant engines.

As he begins checking his surroundings, the noise begins to build. There is only enough time for his instinct to react...

"DODGE!"

Rolling to his left, something blazes overhead, washing him in a wave of heat but leaving him unscathed."

And thus I present to you... the Talon Osprey!

amRli94.png

Concept: a new corpus osprey designed for carrying out a high-speed swooping attack, decapitating (or just mauling) the victim with the razor-sharp blades lining its rotors or at its talons. Using an elemental effect array instead of guns underneath, an Talon Osprey can be equipped to burn ancient flesh or freeze shield systems (or more, of course). The corpus have made an effort to disguise it as a common bird, surprising an unsuspecting victim with a swift death from above.

Be wary of the skies, Tenno...

I hope you enjoy it! I definitely enjoyed making it and getting to be a part of this contest. Hats off to everyone who participates!

Might not be as impressive as some other entries, but points for creativity, right?

Loki for President!

*Made with Paintbrush on Mac, obviously airbrush tool only, other than the name (upper left), with eraser :)

12knwzU.png