The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Warframe Warpaint Contest!

[DE]Megan

Well I just found out about this contest today so I pretty much speed painted this all today aha. I figure I draw my majestic frost prime I love so much! :3 Just a simple headbust.
I know it is isn't much since I pretty much did this for fun!. This was surprisingly entertaining yet frustrating at the same time. Damn airbrush tool aha. Good luck to all the entries, they all came out so great! 

frostiebustsubmission.png

Edited by MetalheadGhost

EDIT: -- This is Hydroid Taking over earth-- Hopefully I didn't have to edit/explain it for you to know what it was lol! :-)

ouch--- ouch-- my thumb-- going to throw trackball out the window now!

lol!

I hope you all like it-  maybe not great but it is the best I can do with that tool!

:-)

P2Ssf8f.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012

Not even good at art, but I had an image in my head and this is the closest I could get.

Tyl Regor's Speech

Z19zi8M.png

The Tenno slaughter us like pigs! The Corpus want everything we own! We used to be strong! Now we can be stronger than ever! Today the Grineer ascend! Today we have achieved immortality! We have become one with the gods! We will teach the Tenno what it is to feel fear! We will slaughter them, like they did us, until they know nothing but how to cower and submit! We shall take the fight to them! We shall not lose! The Tenno cannot break what cannot be broken! Our courage, our greatness, our strength, and our resolve will be the Tenno's undoing! Forever shall we rule the Sol system! Forever live the Grineer!

Nevermind.  o.o Not gonna redo it. MS Paint makes me want to strangle small woodland creatures and I've got other stuff to work on.

CSSh2yw.png

There we are. Quick and dirty.

Just like my Saryn. :D

Also, congratulations on your inevitable win, Mr or Ms buka_taru.