Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Things I Want To Suggest For Dojo And A Few Other Random Things

Implodingbanana

these things have been talked about before but here i want to discuss it further.

1: dojo training room is a must. one where 1-4 players can go in with no real danger. i need this my clan is made up almost entirely of new players and i would like to inform them about enemies and mechanics of the game without worrying about the enemy types in-mission. there should be a console with options on choosing a faction, one to change difficulty on them, and the environment.

2: treasury post is credits only....not what i expected so i suggest it accept resources to.

3: conclaves only allow us to battle people of our conclave range and this is not a problem BUT we should be able to battle ANYONE in private and invite only game modes. My reason: my clan mates and i have always wanted to do a 2 V.S 2 match but we can't because of the conclave levels and we don't want to change our loadouts just to be able to do that :/

4: (this is a personal one) Excalibur needs a change now that Melee 2.0 is out since he is the swordsman type warframe so yea....any ideas on that? (valkyer is getting one to)

5: can we duel wield daggers and pistols? this is a long shot but hey a tenno can try to learn new tricks

6: PARKOUR 2.0 we need this you know a change to movements in general is needed in my opinion. we need a more ninja like feel you know.

7:

if you can come up with anything else to do with the things above or if its something totally different then put it down below and i'll try to add it here.

BTW im typing this while watching stream so somethings may have talked about already.

Edited by thecool1232

I have something else to add, right now there's a problem when deleting dojo rooms that are part of a loop. Even if you would delete a room and it wouldn't leave other rooms isolated (due to being in a loop), it won't let you delete it. You have to delete the rooms in the exact same order they were built which can prevent you from making certain dojo layouts if you try what some people call Tunneling to place the various clan Halls in certain places and then delete the 'tunnels' placed o get there once they're all connected an loop back to the original hall.

I'd really like them to fix this at some point.

I have something else to add, right now there's a problem when deleting dojo rooms that are part of a loop. Even if you would delete a room and it wouldn't leave other rooms isolated (due to being in a loop), it won't let you delete it. You have to delete the rooms in the exact same order they were built which can prevent you from making certain dojo layouts if you try what some people call Tunneling to place the various clan Halls in certain places and then delete the 'tunnels' placed o get there once they're all connected an loop back to the original hall.

I'd really like them to fix this at some point.

im sorry but i couldn't understand exactly what you meant can you explain it a little differently? were you trying to say that when you want to destroy a room that is connected to another room whos destruction is in progress you cant delete it when u should be able to?