Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Cents On Trinity : A Nerf Suggestion [Trinity Nerf Megathread]

ZephyrPhantom

First off, it was inevitable and as much as I like Trin something had to be done about Blessing.

As for the suggestion : what do you guys think of giving Blessing a set range, similar to Link? This would force a team to actually stick together in Survival if they wanted to last for a long while and forces players to consider Corrupted mod builds more carefully unless they want Narrow Minded to give a really short ranged Blessing. (It also has the added bonus of reducing door hero mentality from non Trinity players.)

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

and buffing valkyr and ash !

suck a d**k loki #yoloswaggers !

NOTE: i do not hate normal people who dont brag when using loki ... i just hate the ones who think he is the best ... he isn't

Edited by CryoClaw

and buffing valkyr and ash !

suck a d**k loki #yoloswaggers !

oh right...we forgot loki needs a buff...uh where is he anyway

...and where are my car keys,,,,

....LOKI NO BUFF FOR YOU. GIVE ME BACK MY CAR KEYS

It'll definitely be the range. Cutting duration can't be done because her ult sans duration mods would be cut way too short. Mods makes blessing and tentacles what they are, which is weird because building for those actually need effort and thought (Link gets hurt by narrow, etc).

It's about time indeed. I hope they don't nerf her too much as I use her much too, but her abilities right now are just GODLY and it makes the game too easy for the whole team.Maybe totally change her #1 to a spammable insta-group-heal and make a longer CD for her #4 so that it's not spammable.

jSIR1tA.jpg

No spoilers this time:  I'm happy about the nerf, good on ya DE!

Seriously though:  make it 7-10 seconds regardless of Duration mods and 100 energy regardless of efficiency mods and she's golden imo.  Do what you need to do, im sure you will get it right just look at frost and rhino they both are useful :D