Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buffs And Nerfs Will Come And Go

Vargras

And despite how "broken and useless" you think some things to be because of one aspect, people will still play them for one reason alone.

It's fun.

This is applicable to any warframe and any weapon, past, present, or future. Just because you do not like it does not mean it's horrible, because I guarantee you there's someone out there who does.

Just because you do not like it does not mean it's horrible, because I guarantee you there's someone out there who does.

This is why I'm very concerned as an Ash player.

A bunch of other people are suggesting that Ash get reworked from his very foundation, especially through scrapping and replacing of "useless" abilities such as Teleport.

I use Teleport, I love Teleport, and I'm effective with Teleport. My biggest fear is that the devs will listen to these players and replace my precious Teleport with something else.

When it comes to buffing Frames, the devs should cater primarily to the players who already enjoy the class, rather than the players who refuse to play it because "omgits2weak".

DE's been pretty good about this so far, but as a player who came here from Nexon games, my fear is real.