Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jwarframe - 1.2.1 (Alert And Invasion Notifier For Windows/linux/mac)

GoldenGnu

5 hours ago, GoldenGnu said:

@CookingFood

It looks like the download link in the original post was linking to version 1.2.0 instead of 1.2.1 (I'm really sorry about that). If you could try downloading the latest version and check if you still get the error, that would be great. Please, report the bug again if it continues to crash with the latest version and if the bugID change, post the new one in your reply.

Thank you for helping me debug this bug :)

Erm...downloaded 1.2.1 but it does the same problem...I reported it, BugID still 119.

this application is amazing! I have one issue and it isn't your fault. Since Specters of the Rail, R1-5 fusion cores now appear in alerts. also, keys were removed. So can you maybe update to remove keys from the view screen and add filters for R1 Fusion Core, R2 Fusion Core, R3 Fusion Core, R4 Fusion Core, and R5 Fusion Core?

• 1 month later...

GoldenGnu you have any idea how to fix jwarframe error on startup? It's been months and I wasn't able to start it...I tried uninstalling java, even with uninstall tools...Nothing worked

I am on windows 10 Pro if that helps...

Edited by CookingFood

12 hours ago, CookingFood said:

GoldenGnu you have any idea how to fix jwarframe error on startup? It's been months and I wasn't able to start it...I tried uninstalling java, even with uninstall tools...Nothing worked

I am on windows 10 Pro if that helps...

wt java x32 or x64? at home i have both and i think here i only have 32bit
(works at both np)

Edited by Gio21

1 hour ago, Gio21 said:

wt java x32 or x64? at home i have both and i think here i only have 32bit
(works at both np)

well I don't know what java I have...but i have a 64bit system...I have the last version of java anyway

EDIT: In the first page I don't see the readme where I'm supposed to look for the settings path...

Anyway I ran "jwarframe.jar -portable" in CMD and the program worked plus it created settings in the same folder...yay

Now I just to know the actual settings path so I can reset them...Anyone knows the path? I checked in appdata and couldn't find anything...

EDIT2: Phew all fixed now...Deleted the whole setting folder and ran again the program, it works now

Edited by CookingFood

@CookingFood

Sorry for the late reply.

1) Close jWarframe
2) Open the settings directory: "c:\users\[your-username]\,jWarframe"
3) Delete the "data" and "images" folders
4) Start jWarframe (jWarframe will now download the data set from the server on startup)

It's on the todo list to re-download the data set if it gets corrupted. But, my life does not allow me to dedicate very much time to jWaframe ATM.

I will, however, try to fix the cores filters and upload Gia21's  data set to the server as soon as I have some time. I apologize for the poor support jWarframe is getting at the moment. I'm very sorry for that...

2 hours ago, GoldenGnu said:

@CookingFood

Sorry for the late reply.

1) Close jWarframe
2) Open the settings directory: "c:\users\[your-username]\,jWarframe"
3) Delete the "data" and "images" folders
4) Start jWarframe (jWarframe will now download the data set from the server on startup)

It's on the todo list to re-download the data set if it gets corrupted. But, my life does not allow me to dedicate very much time to jWaframe ATM.

I will, however, try to fix the cores filters and upload Gia21's  data set to the server as soon as I have some time. I apologize for the poor support jWarframe is getting at the moment. I'm very sorry for that...

Life comes first of course, don't worry. The app is functional now since I made it to work again, so I don't mind if it has some problems here and there.

17 hours ago, CookingFood said:

Life comes first of course, don't worry. The app is functional now since I made it to work again, so I don't mind if it has some problems here and there.

what he said dont worry about it :)

• 1 month later...

Lately it crashes, after few hours of running. Restarting doesn't help, only hard reboot does. Bug ID's are 159, 160 and 162 I think.

Edit: I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like it crashes when there are Void Traces on Alert.

Edited by VectorWolf

Hi,

I'm afraid I can no longer support jWarframe. I have too many other projects that needs my attention. I'm very sorry to leave you with a none working program. If anyone want to take over the project feel free to email me at nkr@niklaskr.dk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spymaster20 have emailed and he wants to take over the project. It's going to take some time to get familiar with the code. But, if all goes well, jWarframe will continue with a new owner. I will help Spymaster20 the best I can.

Gio, I understand taking on a project like this is a big thing. But, you will learn you how to code. Here's hoping that you change your mind. The more contributors, the faster jWarframe will move 

Edited by GoldenGnu