[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 13.1.2

Thanks to Geoff for "today"!   Now I will go check new stuff instead of sleeping...

• Upvote 1

I already spend 75 plat on the nikana stance I hope this new stance is just uncommon so more ppl can afford it or find it

• There are now separate "Quick Melee" and "Melee Attack" key bindings.

I'm glad this finally solves the issues some - including myself - had with Melee 2.0! \o/ :D

Edited by MeduSalem
  • Upvote 3

Did you just change the combos of Gleaming Talon or added a new mod? Can't find it in the codex? Or not being in the codex is a bug?

• Roll animations will no longer play automatically after sprinting and jumping. Rolls will now only play when the player drops far enough and are moving forward.

THIS

• Upvote 4

but the glaive already had 2 combos with gleaming talon. I assumed that we'd get a separate stance mod for the new one

yet no love for shimmering blight and bleeding willow? I am disappoint

• Roll animations will no longer play automatically after sprinting and jumping. Rolls will now only play when the player drops far enough and are moving forward.

thanks so much DE 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the update! :D

The fact I can't do those new bindings with a controller annoys me though. I wish I could Square through people just like in my lovely Ninja Gaiden...

• Upvote 2

For those of you asking where the new Stance mod drops, Codex says it's from Tenno Specters. ADDAMENTUM: It's a rare mod too. Can we get one day a stance that drops as often as Tailwind?... Actually no scratch that.

EDIT: how come can I not add screenshots, or do anything embed into the post? Would love to share my SS of the codex.

Edited by Lordmsyk
  • Upvote 2

You guys forgot to put the 'Melee Attack' in the controller configuration.  Theres only QUICK ATTACK, but no MELEE ATTACK.  Very bad. Plx Fix :c

• Upvote 5

Thanks DE for the unexpected Hotfix! :) Keep up the great work. 

Edited by Bazools

Less rolling? Is it possible?

Thanks DE, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Very nice update indeed,

Also The new stance mod for the katanais droped by tenno specters :)

• There are now separate "Quick Melee" and "Melee Attack" key bindings.

That's what I like to see.

• Upvote 2