Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

As of this update, I am not getting Alert rewards. I did a 9k + Vauban Helmet Blueprint mission. No cash or Blueprint. Did a 9k+Orokin Catalyst Blueprint. No cash or Blueprint.

Please help, and give me my rewards, I'd very much like to finally build my vauban.

-Saurutobi

Soooo... When do we get the Valkyr Hysteria damage fixes? ... She's weak to the point of being relatively useless past... Let's say Neptune, and that might be pushing it.

I'm only upset because she used to have this great, overlooked, potential for use in end-game missions. Now, well. Blech, is what I can say about it.

But anyway, thanks DE. Love that I'm no longer the "cracked-out gymnast". 

Additions (from Devstream #27):

• Roll animations will no longer play automatically after sprinting and jumping. Rolls will now only play when the player drops far enough and are moving forward.

At last! :) Now i'm one sliding-jumping-happy-tenno! :) :D

Thanks, DE!

• Roll animations will no longer play automatically after sprinting and jumping. Rolls will now only play when the player drops far enough and are moving forward.

Best update ever.

This is really awesome stuff DE but pls, pls, PLS check the bugs section for the melee problems all pc controller users are experiencing!! You've probably already been made aware but there is no key for "Melee Attack" at all rendering the absolutely amazing melee 2.0 useless to all controller users. I love what you've done with this game and I hope this gets fixed soon so I can enjoy all the awesomness that you've released with u13 :D

Edited by gmtfender

Thank you for the perma-roll fix, it was getting very frustrating, especially on Jungle tile-sets where you could literally end up rolling downhill forever and off the map with absolutely no control over your character.

Not sure what to think of the new stances... I really hope they will be easier to acquire than the current ones.

For example: Gleaming Talon/Leech Ospreys, seriously? Those are rarer than rocking-horse shjt to begin with.

And the last bit of feedback I'd like to give is that last night, during livestream, I did a 40 minute T2 Orokin Void Survival with my friend, and both of us got absolutely nothing as a reward because of the black screen and automatic logout. Lost Ankyros Prime Gauntlet I had been working hard for. I hope the server doesn't shjt itself again when I do the catalyst alert later today. Server stability needs to be improved, losing progress because of a random disconnect is unacceptable. Stop hiding behind the beta shield already.

Edited by SoanoS

Thanks for the update, but im still having this glitch where somtimes when i go down i cant move at all even when im revived i cant move or shoot and this also prevented me from getting the new mod today for katana my team found one and i was just stuck the whole time, please fix this glitch

Great, a new Catanna (Nikana) stance! The "Tranquil Cleave" is a bitt boring for me.

Small suggestion about new Amprex rifle: It should fire a continous beam of electrisity but now it looks like it just shoots tiny sparks of it (does not have the powerfull feal I expected).

Thx for all the hard work you guys putt in this game - I freakin' love it :)

Additions (from Devstream #27):

Added new Katana Stance - Decisive Judgment, including new Combos!

Added new combos for the following weapons:

• New Glaive Weapon Combos!
  • New Scythe Weapon Combos!
  • New Staff Weapon Combos!

• Fixed an issue with the Rejuvenation Aura mod not healing Sentinel health.   

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

On that last bit, does this also affect Oberon's Renewal? It also has not been healing sentinels as one would expect. Will check in-game very soon. If it is not fixed, please address! Thanks!