Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

There is no "melee attack" option for controller customization. I can't attack with my melee weapon out, I can only use quick melee with my guns out. How was something this obvious not taken into account? Please fix this ASAP.

We have a topic about it in the PC UI bugs section.

This is a game-breaking issue guys! We can't melee!!!

Please!

Thanks for the fix on the melee, DE. I liked very much. Its working wonderfully now. 

I've set the left mouse button for melee, the middle for block, and the right for channeling. Its very addictive. 

Also if you time the block correctly, you can avoid being throw to the ground by ancients. 

I also noticed argon crystals are dropping more in the Void now. Got 4 from a T3 defense right now. 

Still experiencing massive framerate lag spikes that choke my whole system, sometimes crashing my video driver. In that situation, should I attempt to re-launch Warframe my entire PC will seize up and need to be hardbooted. This has never happened until Update 13, and it does not happen on even the most demanding of other games. Running a 4.2ghz Oct-core processor and a GTX690 with 16GB RAM, so I have more than enough power in this machine to run this game at its highest and still have resources to spare for anything I could think of. The poor engine optimization is ultimately going to end up damaging my rig, though. Quake 3 engine games used to chew through rigs if the developers didn't take the time to properly optimize code and resources, deja vu.

You can still do your Video about Vaulting (and how many times you unintentionally suicide jump over the cliff when this move auto-activated and your warframe jumped into the bottomless hole instead of jumping over it to the other edge)

184px-Vaulting_Warframe.png

Seriously DE remove auto-activate from this move and replace it with Press "X" button to Vault, PLEASE!!!

They way I was structuring the video was going to - and it is still going to - have that as an ending.

I can work on it next week when I'm out of finals, projects, and all that.

The video itself wont have much sense with the painful autoroll 'fixed' but some people will have that as a memento for future generations of "We had to suffer that. Be grateful."

I have reported the nuisance and problems of vaulting and proposed some changes, but with the amount of posts it probably just got buried and forgotten without even having someone look at it. Once I get tired and annoyed enough of it as I did with the autoroll (honestly not very far as of now...), it will have its memento video as well... That is if it does not get 'fixed' before then.

There's an issue with melee weapons where you can't use them if they're equiped

We have a topic about it man, but until now no answer from DE. We can't do advanced melee anymore since this hotfix.

Very disapointed.

Edited by IronRushBR

I was worried it would last till Wednesday, and it has. :/

You have so much hope man. Careful with that.

After they wait one week to fix this game-breaking bug, I can't even trust they will fix it today anymore.

I am barely play these days cos that.

We have a topic about it, not a single answer by devs.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/222100-melee-attack-missing-controller/

Edited by IronRushBR