Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion Regarding The New Stave Combos In Clashing Forest

Grailchaser

I think the new combo, Resolute Flurry, which is currently pegged to (E FORWARD-E E) should switch places with the default (E E E) combo, Skyward Limb. This is because Resolute Flurry is a stationary 'million stab'-esque move that really breaks the fluidity of the combat by limiting your mobility while it's being used, while also being very easy to accidentally pull off while moving forward and melee attacking.

Contrastingly, Skyward Limb is a melee combo that makes your warframe move forward a considerable distance while in use, and would correspondingly complement the forward-e set, because you'd be moving forward during the initiation of the combo anyway. 

I really enjoyed using the Skyward Limb on the Amphis while moving, as it gave me this incredible sense of mobility. Now that Resolute Flurry has been added, I feel the need to deliberately stall my movement in order to compensate. It makes me feel rather annoyed whenever I see Resolute Flurry, which hopefully wasn't the intention!

Thanks.

+1 Totally agreed!

Just a tip: A workaround for those that wanna do Skyward Limb (or Battering Roots) freely while moving forward without accidentally doing Resolute Flurry: Hold down the block-button while attacking, that overrides the forward-button!

+1 Totally agreed!

Just a tip: A workaround for those that wanna do Skyward Limb (or Battering Roots) freely while moving forward without accidentally doing Resolute Flurry: Hold down the block-button while attacking, that overrides the forward-button!

Ooh, that's awesome! Good catch!