The Tenno Are Just A Myth

SlamDance19

might we be allowed to make suggestions? 

You certainly may; however, I make no promises on whether a given suggestion becomes a strip. I only know whether a given idea of my own will work when it inspires a strip's worth of dialogue (and sometimes I'll even hold there if the dialogue just doesn't work)!

Edited by SlamDance19

You certainly may; however, I make no promises on whether a given suggestion becomes a strip. I only know whether a given idea of my own will work when it inspires a strip's worth of dialogue (and sometimes I'll even hold there if the dialogue just doesn't work)!

Ideas:

Corpus crewman complaining about his job

Tenno running into other tenno when on an invasion mission for opposite sides but they know each other "awkward moment" type thing.

Tenno trying to eat cake.

Nef Anyo commentary.

Derf Anyo. 

Breaking glass on a corpus ship.  Intentionally. 

relationship commentary on Grineer clones.

Rollers. 

The Penta and bad bounces. 

John Prodman. 

Ideas:

Tenno trying to eat cake.

Hmm. Tenno can't eat cake due to full-face helmets. Birthday party in part of spaceship accidentally opened to vacuum so Tenno can't take helmet off, but who'd do such a GLaDOS...

Lotus: "Don't do it, Tenno! THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!"

Edited by SlamDance19

Hmm. Tenno can't eat cake due to full-face helmets. Birthday party in part of spaceship accidentally opened to vacuum so Tenno can't take helmet off, but who'd do such a GLaDOS...

Lotus: "Don't do it, Tenno! THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!"

twas the idea X3

Edit: Maybe Corpus made a GlaDOS proxy? 

Edited by Evariskitsune

:) I dunno. That seems like overthinking it!

I have to admit, as a newb I'm still behind on those references - I've not made it to Mars to take Nef Anyo on. I'll catch up eventually, though!

proxy; general term for any corpus robot with a high-level AI meant to interact with humans. 

Batframe:

-can grab the ceiling with a grapple-like ability, but stick there and is invisible while on the ceiling.

-BATARANGS

-invoke bats (ult?): invoke swarms of bats that deal light dot and perma stun ennemies in the area (with a chance of chaos?)

-beating: deal a lot of impact damage to ennemies in very close range.