Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Firewall Problem Detected?

(PSN)Its-AllMight

I turned on my PS4 normally then i selected Warframe and as always everything went perfect, but when i was in the main menu about to press X on PLAY, a strange message appeared that said: "NETWORK PROBLEM DETECTED! Please ensure that your firewall permits UDP ports 3960 & 3962". Inmediately i though "What? firewall problems? but im on PS4 and its not blocked to internet..." I looked for any solutions but i couldnt find anything, so that is my problem, i have no idea how to fix it and this dont allow me to play with anybody, it just allow me to play in solo mode. Please if someone knows how to fix it tell me how, because this is starting to be really annoying. I hope you can help me with this.  

Edited by (PS4)MC-Hound

Actually i dont know the reason of this problem. But is already fixed, i tried restarting my router and modem then of a couple of minutes i turned on my PS4 again and the message didnt appear again, and finally i was able to join to other games with more people. As i said i have no idea why this happened but it is fixed now. 

Happened to me randomly a month and a half ago. Opened those ports-still persisted. So I gave my PS4 a static IP and put it in the DMZ. Then took it one step further and changed my IP assignment pool on my router to start 1 digit AFTER the static address of my PS4. NAT TYPE 2 all the way baby.

Ironically, when playing on my PS4, (while in chat with friends)there will be a point when we start a game and the PS4 tells us that we can't talk to each other due to nat issues. We were playing fine ALL DAY LONG. My nat doesn't change. If they restart theirs(PS4) or I restart mine, it fixes the issue.