Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Fusions

(PSN)luminousvoid26

Not sure if this has been suggested before but I think that adding additional effects for powers fusing would be a nice way to incorporate teamwork further into the game. Would involve a lot of tweaks and balancing if implemented but I think it would be amazing overall.

For instance, you have a Rhino or a Vauban on your team and you are Oberon. They bring the enemies into the air with their abilities and you use Reckoning initiating a combo effect causing some area of effect damage to surrounding enemies or stunning/knocking them down. Or you are Ember and a Frost just used Snow Globe to partially freeze enemies. You use one of your fire abilities within the globe thus shocking the systems of those affected by the rapid shift in temperature causing increased damage and possibly a stun as well as a cool steam effect coming off the ice. Or maybe you have  a Hydroid puddle with some enemies trapped and you are Volt. You shock those enemies causing a chain effect damaging multiple enemies.

These are just a few ideas and I am sure everyone could come up with more/better ideas but what does everyone think of the concept overall? Would take some work to implement as most of them would come with a few new animations potentially and of course the balancing but cool overall?

That would be based entirely on damage 2.0 effects which is one way to go. I was thinking in literal elemental effects though I know the game is not based in reality. Id say that both elements that combine in nature as well as the damage 2.0 combinations would create fusions though. That way it makes sense from both perspectives.