Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Retrikaethan

End Of Mission Reputation Bug Megathread (Fixed In U14)

Well, I hope they fix this soon and credit us for lost loot, because I sorted my mods by most recent after logging out and got NOTHING!

When I finish a mission this shows up .. cant do anything to it .. its probably a feature that is not released yet .. Looks like a reputation system.

da541dc65a560daf.jpg

Saw that too, I think its part of that reputation system that DE has been working on for a while. Its supposed to help with matchmaking so that you are paired with people who have a similar play style.

Ohh so that is what they look like when they are extracted... Now the question is, what if they are holding a Galatine?

it's just a very old place holder that pops out when you are extracting with very high latency...the true hud doesn't laod and isntead you get this

Connection problem. HAH YOU LOST UR LOOT. srs. 

I thought I'd lost my Loki P helmet too when this screen showed...

This has been a bug for a long time. Reputation system was planned to allow players to give eachother reputation points which would then give bonuses to something. It's kind of in limbo right now, devs haven't mentioned it in a long time.

this topic appears every two days on the forums now.... for several months straight ....

Been seeing it more lately, but yeah, old.  Check your stats in-game and scroll all the way to the bottom.  You'll see your personal (blank) rep stats, as well.