Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Retrikaethan

End Of Mission Reputation Bug Megathread (Fixed In U14)

discontinued? i should hope not. i'd imagine it isn't discontinued, but it was also 'almost ready to go' quite a few months ago, and we still don't have it. 

q.q

It wouldn't surprise me if there was a little bit of exaggeration on the progress. Not exactly uncommon these days.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was a little bit of exaggeration on the progress. Not exactly uncommon these days.

*sigh*

Damn, this has been popping up a lot on the forums today.

This has been an infrequent occurance for months.

Ive noticed that once or 2x before but it seems like its popping up like crazy now. Seen it about 3 times in the past week-week and a half >.<

the other problem is that, after it displayed that window, when i return to menu i got this 

e9t3iv.png

and i can't press any of the buttons in the menù (foundry, arsenal, status, etc...) except for the log out.

so i don't know if i get the items or not, or wtf happens...

LOL I had the exact same thing, I think I was in your lobby aswell. To fix the menu simply log out and log back in. you get to keep the loki chassis so don't worry ^^

It did give me a minor heart attack after seeing the chassis drop xD Thank god it doesn't crash the game.

whats the worst of this that i finnaly drop the loki prime chassis and ye its how u think i lost the drop from that game. FK this game !

Thank u all for the answers !

LOL I had the exact same thing, I think I was in your lobby aswell. To fix the menu simply log out and log back in. you get to keep the loki chassis so don't worry ^^

It did give me a minor heart attack after seeing the chassis drop xD Thank god it doesn't crash the game.

Thank you for the explanation ,now i can have sweet dreams xD 

I knew it, that's been witnessed many a time.  Some say it's scrapped content, others say it's yet to come.  I just don't know.

It's an artifact of the reputation system being worked on since like U9 or so but never actually finished. It appears when there is a laggy host.

I'd posted this some time ago in the Bugs section. It's a weird one, I'll tell you that.

That happened second time today, after we passed the 40 min in void survival t4, we got the loki helm reward and when we get to the end, a misterious tenno point box appers, and them we back to lobby whithout reward screen and all menu options are frozen, and after restarting the game, we dont get any of the rewards, no mods, no formas, no loki helm :(

Whats happening? I was happy to finaly get the loki helm and them this thing happens... Can someone help?

It seens some of my friends told me they got that bug too on survival.

did you check to make sure you didnt get the rewards? the "reputation glitch" is common on survivals, but you still get your rewards