Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Of Mission Reputation Bug Megathread (Fixed In U14)

Retrikaethan

It's possible that you restarted the game before results of the game were saved on the servers. It happens sometimes. In general, it's good to wait a while for menus to "unfreeze" (they usually do after about half a minute at worst) before restarting the game.

So I was playing in a T1 Survival and at the end of the game (in the reward screen), I got this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=274772574

And to my mind, this looks a lot like the new UI that they are going to put in the Update 14 (with the Tenno spaceship and all of that). I'm not really sure about it but if you know anything of this just let me know cause I was really shocked when i saw this.

1st off, the Liset dropship that picks you up almost every mission has been around since 2004. Not even joking. I do love it though.

The reputation UI has been on the backburner for quite a while (maybe U7?) but it pops up occasionally at the end of missions just to remind us it's around. When it gets finished it'll give you the chance to commend the fellow Cell members you did the mission with. Those with higher points might be able to get passive bonuses etc. as a reward for good Tennoship toward their mates.

...this again?...well okay.

This is a common bug. It was once a prototype-placeholder for the reputation-system. The R-system will not be implemented in the near future though.

EDIT: oh and spaceships are not ui.

Ui = Userinterface

Edited by Megakruemel

1st off, the Liset dropship that picks you up almost every mission has been around since 2004. Not even joking. I do love it though.

The reputation UI has been on the backburner for quite a while (maybe U7?) but it pops up occasionally at the end of missions just to remind us it's around. When it gets finished it'll give you the chance to commend the fellow Cell members you did the mission with. Those with higher points might be able to get passive bonuses etc. as a reward for good Tennoship toward their mates.

What do you mean when saying "UI"? What do you think it stands for?

the spaceship was here since like forever

He was never talking about the Liset, only the reputation UI. He was talking about the update that had the player ship in it, and that it looked like the UI in that UD.

It's from the reputation system. That screen has been in the game since like U8 or U9 but the system was never actually implemented. Look at your profile and scroll to the bottom and you can see your skill, honor, and teamwork are all 0. Another artifact of the UI. It comes up when the game lags enough.

The spaceship has been in the game since the beginning, the very beginning.. ( Dark Sector )

And the reputation thing is a Reputation system that was told that it won't come to the game, it's nasty. It shows up because of extreme mlg lag or w/e, it's a bug.

I think this is a remnant of the reputation system they were working on at some point, but then ultimately scrapped (and I've seen this happen before also).

^ This, its an old bug thats just not been fully swept under the carpet, it occasionally crawls out from time to time.

Reputation bug was here forever. It was a feature devs wanted to implement but ultimately it was scrapped.

You think they would of removed all the files of it then? idk seems pointless to keep the files in the game if its scrapped.