Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Of Mission Reputation Bug Megathread (Fixed In U14)

Retrikaethan

Has something been happening to make this bug happen more often because every time I look back at the forums there's another one of these threads

Wouldn't be surprised if the upcoming GUI changes to the mission stats have something to do with it. Maybe they have patched some of the foundations into the game already which mess with the placeholder for the rep system and thereby cause it to pop up more often. Either that or there are more people with lags/crashes now.

Edited by MeduSalem

Yup, most often in (my experience in) T4 Void, but had this pop up after a 15+ minute Apollodorus run the other day.

Possibly of note: exiting and relaunching the game, I get a 'Strict NAT' warning more often than not.

Reference EE.log attached to the support ticket ID 173468

Edited by Chroia

Lately, my friends and I have run a few void survivals to try and get some higher level keys. For the last few times when we lasted upwards of 30 minutes, i had a strange UI appear instead of the normal one. When this occurs, I am unable to see my rewards, but the mission ends as normal. After the mission ends, I am unable to see the "Battle Cleared" screen. I've tried all the buttons on the UI, and the only one that seems to respond is the "Log Off" button. After re-logging, I can play as normal. 

dsUa4rf.jpg