Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Retrikaethan

End Of Mission Reputation Bug Megathread (Fixed In U14)

Merged several reports of this bug. This is a known issue related to a Reputation system that has been put on hold.

By the way: when??? It have been promised a several updates ago.

I don't recall anyone in DE ever giving it a date. Nor ever saying "this upcoming major update." So how was it promised several updates ago?

Its Steves so call Carrot Fix for afkers, you get/give reputation at the end of a mission depending on how you did, so if you and another player team again you get a buff.  It has been in the live code for 6 months at least, as Steve admitted to adding it to the live code in a live stream.

I don't recall anyone in DE ever giving it a date. Nor ever saying "this upcoming major update." So how was it promised several updates ago?

No date was named, it's true, but DE have dedicated a lot of time on the livestreams telling us about reputation and synergy system.

Its Steves so call Carrot Fix for afkers, you get/give reputation at the end of a mission depending on how you did, so if you and another player team again you get a buff.  It has been in the live code for 6 months at least, as Steve admitted to adding it to the live code in a live stream.

I know what it is. My question was when was it ever announced as a live complete feature? When were we ever told an exact date we were getting it on? The guy I quoted said it was promised several updates ago. I asked when. To my knowledge, it was never given an exact date or promised by a specific expansion. I've only ever heard any one say it was being worked on.

That is like an appendix. 

What it means is that this is a piece of code that has not yet been fully developed, but has not been deleted from the game, so it will sometimes pop up. 

oh ... its beta thing... k tnx :D

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

Had a lovely void mission run, and then this shows up at the end.

gGPXTSd.jpg

Stopped after the second or third void mission, so I didn't need to contact support. Gives a nice preview of the ideas that are being thrown around for the reputation system. (I have no idea what would be classified as 'honorable' behavior in warframe.)

that popped up for me as well cept after the mission all the planets in the solar system didnt have names, had to restart the game. Wierd glitch.

Has happened for months now, why is the screenshot the wrong aspect ratio?

Has happened for months now, why is the screenshot the wrong aspect ratio?

He must've just reduced the width of the image upon resizing it.

It's been lingering in the system for a while now, PROBABLY (Don't hold me to it) not U14 related.

Oh look it's THIS thread again....

Long story short...it's an ANCIENT UI remnant...it's probably older than you. xD

Oh look it's THIS thread again....

Long story short...it's an ANCIENT UI remnant...it's probably older than you. xD

Nuuuuuuuuu.

On more serious note, this lingers in game since U9 i believe. Probably forgotten by DE.