Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Of Mission Reputation Bug Megathread (Fixed In U14)

Retrikaethan

Merged several reports of this bug. This is a known issue related to a Reputation system that has been put on hold.

By the way: when??? It have been promised a several updates ago.

Edited by Crond

I don't recall anyone in DE ever giving it a date. Nor ever saying "this upcoming major update." So how was it promised several updates ago?

Its Steves so call Carrot Fix for afkers, you get/give reputation at the end of a mission depending on how you did, so if you and another player team again you get a buff.  It has been in the live code for 6 months at least, as Steve admitted to adding it to the live code in a live stream.

I don't recall anyone in DE ever giving it a date. Nor ever saying "this upcoming major update." So how was it promised several updates ago?

No date was named, it's true, but DE have dedicated a lot of time on the livestreams telling us about reputation and synergy system.

Its Steves so call Carrot Fix for afkers, you get/give reputation at the end of a mission depending on how you did, so if you and another player team again you get a buff.  It has been in the live code for 6 months at least, as Steve admitted to adding it to the live code in a live stream.

I know what it is. My question was when was it ever announced as a live complete feature? When were we ever told an exact date we were getting it on? The guy I quoted said it was promised several updates ago. I asked when. To my knowledge, it was never given an exact date or promised by a specific expansion. I've only ever heard any one say it was being worked on.

Had a lovely void mission run, and then this shows up at the end.

gGPXTSd.jpg

Stopped after the second or third void mission, so I didn't need to contact support. Gives a nice preview of the ideas that are being thrown around for the reputation system. (I have no idea what would be classified as 'honorable' behavior in warframe.)