Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Of Mission Reputation Bug Megathread (Fixed In U14)

Retrikaethan

That was understood, but what exactly did I do to trigger said glitch? I've extracted like that hundreds upon thousands of times, so what was different about this time?

I get them with laggy hosts, as laggy hosts are causes of most glitches.

It usually pops when theres extreme lag at the end of mission so it sometimes bugs out and shows that instead of the normal end screen. This has been around since like U9. It was something being worked on, not sure if its been scrapped or if its on the backburner.

Nuuuuuuuuu.

On more serious note, this lingers in game since U9 i believe. Probably forgotten by DE.

Probably not forgotten, just delayed since only two people work on UI and they've been working hard for U14 and many more issues that need to be looked at (i.e end mission stats)

I don't know if anyone's getting this bug but everytime I do 30 minutes of Survival and I get to extraction, instead of the experience screen you see everytime you complete a mission, I get this Reputation screen that has three Banshee icon pictures with "Player name" next to them and three boxes that say Player, Skill and Honor.

When I go back to the main menu, the results screen does not appear and the menu is gliched and I cannot use the buttons above the menu other than the Log out button which seems to fix the problem.

I don't know if this happens in every Survival mission since I usually get this bug in Grineer Survival missions.

Edited by IronWolfKnight

I just got out of a t1 survival at the 35 minute mark. Our 5 minute reward was the Latron Prime Blueprint, and at the end of the mission I got the "Player Reputation" bug where the end-game screen does not show up, and I didn't receive the Latron Prime Blueprint (and probably the rest of the rewards, I only know for certain about the LPB). 

I'm assuming that not receiving the mission rewards is a result of the Player Reputation bug.