The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know Guys...

Borockobama

If I see a conflict between a known supporter of taxes, and a known tax free operator, it's a no brainer to fight for the tax free operator, even if they are 0 battle pay and the other is tens of thousands of credits.

Credits grow on trees, but self-respect is a far more precious commodity.

For every time you play against Eclipse I will do the same but tenfold. (against the contesters)

Unlikely, since I can play as often, and complete a conflict mission just as fast, as anyone.

I have seen other clans/alliance paying out of pocket to keep the rail up, soon they will run dry or tired of doing that.

If any of the zero percenters I favor run into financial difficulty, I'll happily donate a few million creds to help out, and know others who would do the same.

don't be lazy...

The nearly incomprehensible irony of this statement.

From an external point of view it looks to me that it's just a case of "one alliance is winning big therefore we will just hate it because it's easier than gathering together to oppose it". I was worried when I first heard of taxes on Solar Rails, but since it's just taxes on REWARDS instead of sucking credits and resources from what I already have I honestly fail to see the harm (maybe just because I play DS for exp boost rather than anything else).

And consider this: if Eclipse eventually becomes so powerful in owning a lot of Rails that they start taxing rewards like crazy (50% tax and more), don't you think this will drive people away from playing in territories they own? People will start playing somewhere else, but maybe they will go back to their Rails when they are under attack to get the Battle Pays (or they will start defending them themselves since they are an Alliance, and based on this I suppose they have enough manpower to do that).

Just pray Eclipse doesn't decide that 8 Rails aren't enough. Call them greedy or not, but they have played their cards right up to know, and who knows, they might decide to boot some more clans/alliances out of the competition. And if the impression I have gotten up to now is right, their next attacks will be just flawless.

Edited by Vintovka

I lose around 13k credits (6.5k credits without my credit booster) every 5 waves on ceres.

If I wanted to support Eclipse (I don't), I need to waste 3min to get their battlepay (which does not get doubled by the credit booster), just to have them keep the rail and waste more of my time and credits.

I agree that it is better in the long run to kick Eclipse out.

From an external point of view it looks to me that it's just a case of "one alliance is winning big therefore we will just hate it because it's easier than gathering together to oppose it". I was worried when I first heard of taxes on Solar Rails, but since it's just taxes on REWARDS instead of sucking credits and resources from what I already have I honestly fail to see the harm (maybe just because I play DS for exp boost rather than anything else).

And consider this: if Eclipse eventually becomes so powerful in owning a lot of Rails that they start taxing rewards like crazy (50% tax and more), don't you think this will drive people away from playing in territories they own? People will start playing somewhere else, but maybe they will go back to their Rails when they are under attack to get the Battle Pays (or they will start defending them themselves since they are an Alliance, and based on this I suppose they have enough manpower to do that).

Just pray Eclipse doesn't decide that 8 Rails aren't enough. Call them greedy or not, but they have played their cards right up to know, and who knows, they might decide to boot some more clans/alliances out of the competition. And if the impression I have gotten up to now is right, their next attacks will be just flawless.

Eclipse is owned by people with brains, they understand the way this game works and the ways of the Tenno. I despise those who oppose Eclipse with true hatred, and I smile upon those who play against them for the sake of being a good sport (good o' friendly competition).

-snip-

Yea this is what we want for our Solar rails, childish taxation. Stop Eclipse

Complains of "childish" taxation by using naming and shaming tactics? My aren't weeeeeee amazing. Hear that everyone, cats out of the bag people like getting battlepay!

EDIT: Also it's pretty ironic you call people childish for behaving somewhat questionably and then turn around and call people names, kudos.

Edited by Squig

Complains of "childish" taxation by using naming and shaming tactics? My aren't weeeeeee amazing. Hear that everyone, cats out of the bag people like getting battlepay!

EDIT: Also it's pretty ironic you call people childish for behaving somewhat questionably and then turn around and call people names, kudos.

Name and shame tactics? I'm getting messaged by a supposedly according to you all "a very nice" clan yet on of their members whispers me trolling and i choose to show you this and IM THE BAD GUY HERE?

There is a reason why i said they have blind support of mongoloids. If you cant accept that truth and realize what your'e allowing and doing then i rest my statement.

Name and shame tactics? I'm getting messaged by a supposedly according to you all "a very nice" clan yet on of their members whispers me trolling and i choose to show you this and IM THE BAD GUY HERE?

There is a reason why i said they have blind support of mongoloids. If you cant accept that truth and realize what your'e allowing and doing then i rest my statement.

You can't hold 4000 people accountable for the actions of 1.

You can't hold 4000 people accountable for the actions of 1.

Have you seen the american government? bazinga..

If one will do it then their clan allows it. IF their clan allows then the entirety of the clan does it. Guilty until proven innocent in this case

everyone wants someone to hate. can't lead a horse to water if it doesn't want to drink. eclipse puts up good rails, no resource tributes, and the point of dark sectors isn't the extra 10k per mission, it's the affinity and resource boosts

other clans seems greedy when they put resource taxes on their rail. with eclipse, you know where that credit tax is going, it's going directly to fund the battlepay they provide. with these other alliances/clans, they pocket those resources for themselves (possibly the credits, too. but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt)

If one will do it then their clan allows it. IF their clan allows then the entirety of the clan does it. Guilty until proven innocent in this case

Does that make the American government right? 

-CM-True seems like a pretty serious guy. I wouldn't doubt he'd have something to say this fellow.

I don't think you have logic on your side on that one...

well if that one clan in the alliance does it, then every clan in the alliance does it. if that alliance does it, so does every other alliance, because they're all alliances. therefore, everyone in warframe is the same. so you too are a troll, borockobama

/sarcasm, except that last bit, I actually think you have trolled us all

but how'd you draw the american government into that one?

well if that one clan in the alliance does it, then every clan in the alliance does it. if that alliance does it, so does every other alliance, because they're all alliances. therefore, everyone in warframe is the same. so you too are a troll, borockobama

Love how i cant have any form of an opinion without being considered a troll. Love how i cant exactly explain to you that supporting Eclipse solar rails is a bad idea without being considered a troll.

So ya know what, Fine. Blindly support a big mistake. Call me a troll for having a valid opinion and trying my best to show you/explain to you that is isnt a good idea what so ever.

as for your last statement im not going into that if you dont already know. IRL politics shouldnt exist here and it was my fault for making that joke in the first place.

And for future reference my clan didnt "lose". We havnt moved against Eclipse yet. This isnt a butthurt thread, its a reality thread. But seeing as thats all you see is butthurt why try and help.

"If you argue with an idiot you therefore become one". I hope you all enjoy your mistake and dont come crying later. /thread

Probably by way of his own damn name. The troll dun got us.

Love how i cant have any form of an opinion without being considered a troll. Love how i cant exactly explain to you that supporting Eclipse solar rails is a bad idea without being considered a troll.

So ya know what, Fine. Blindly support a big mistake. Call me a troll for having a valid opinion and trying my best to show you/explain to you that is isnt a good idea what so ever.

as for your last statement im not going into that if you dont already know. IRL politics shouldnt exist here and it was my fault for making that joke in the first place.

And for future reference my clan didnt "lose". We havnt moved against Eclipse yet. This isnt a butthurt thread, its a reality thread. But seeing as thats all you see is butthurt why try and help.

"If you argue with an idiot you therefore become one". I hope you all enjoy your mistake and dont come crying later. /thread

well outside of the clans that have one rail and offer 0% taxes on everything (how much is that costing them, I wonder?), I think eclipse really aren't too bad in terms of taxation. again, no resource taxes. if you really want credits, there are plenty in void capture runs (or if you want credits, play for eclipse solar rails during conflicts. I hear they pay out some mean battelpay)

as for calling you a troll, I'm sorry if that offended you, it just seemed like you baited a fair amount of people into an argument over eclipse's solar rails. but I'm sure calling someone a troll isn't as bad as calling people mongoloids

sorry it didn't sound like a joke, you seemed to be pretty serious. politics shouldn't really exist anywhere, but they do, and it seems solar rail conflicts have brought them to warframe. that's really what this thread is about, you're calling eclipse the bad guy and ignoring anyone who tries to convince you otherwise. to be fair, once you're set in your opinion, it's pretty hard to change, so all our efforts are futile. that's our fault, I'll admit. again, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. that's just how things are