Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low Fps In Loading Screens?

TheVivek13

The game during gameplay, menus, etc runs completely fine for me. It runs at a solid and basically constant 60 FPS with most settings maxed out. However, during each loading screen, the FPS drops down to 10 with a Frame Time of 100 ms. This causes me (and anyone else in the lobby) to take a full 10-30 seconds of waiting before my loading bar starts to move at all. I'm not sure if this is an internet problem, a hardware problem, or a problem with the game.

A very important note is that I've been playing this game since around Update 11, and this only started to happen right after the new update with Melee 2.0 was implemented. 

What hard drive do you have at which warframe is installed? Because of the way of warframe upadates the games becomes very fragmented and maybe the last update fragmented it to a critical point. So defragging could be usefull. You can do that in th launcher

What hard drive do you have at which warframe is installed? Because of the way of warframe upadates the games becomes very fragmented and maybe the last update fragmented it to a critical point. So defragging could be usefull. You can do that in th launcher

Just tried it, didn't work. :\

Ive been having issues since U12 or so with Fps, used to get 60, game ran smooth, idk what they did but I get 30-40 in missions now x.x and void gets down to 20 sometimes.  Glad to see its not just me though, thought my computer was messing up xD

Open the Warframe launcher, click the gear icon, click Defrag(only does game directory & files).  Or use your preferred defrag program (will take longer cause it does the whole drive but can be helpful to defrag support libraries).