The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To The People Whining About The Inevitable Trinity Nerf: A Reality Check.

Admittedly my post can come off like that, though unintentional. But you choose to argue that one part of my post while you still ignore that her ult is a game breaker. And as have been mentioned in previous posts, any invulnerability you find in other games will almost always come with large tradeoffs. Trinity has none of these problems, and has proven to be a god.

Also, she has link. A magical long range 100% accurate heat seeking missile when its combined with her #4 that does as much damage as you can blow yourself up.

I don't think its game breaking. I think its just awesome and really usefull. I don't see why there just has to be something wrong with an ability. So it doesn't have a tradeoff? Whats the big deal? Warframe doesn't have to be like any other game.

I don't think its game breaking. I think its just awesome and really usefull. I don't see why there just has to be something wrong with an ability. So it doesn't have a tradeoff? Whats the big deal? Warframe doesn't have to be like any other game.

.... Your rebuttal that "I'm ok with it, so it's ok" isn't really an answer I can respond to since it's pure opinion.

But I do agree, Warframe doesn't have to be like other games. But it shouldn't have to differentiate itself through bad design and an invulnerability gimmick.

And that is literally YOUR opinion, which a few others might share

But ultimately it doesn't really matter what yours or mine or anyone elses opinions are because we're not in charge of balancing 

We can give feedback but ultimately the devs are making the decisions 

Some facts:

1.Trinity is essentially a pure support frame

2.The devs never intended for people to go hours on survival and defense missions 

3.Trinity in a group is able to circumvent fact #2 pretty easily  

I see all this moaning about Trinity ruining games and here I am wishing someone would actually play trinity in my games....

Also, how is she ruining games? Defense? You can leave every 5 waves. Survival? I guess if you couldn't get one other person to get to extract it might be annoying. Everything else is easy mode for any competent player regardless of frame.

Edited by Tormound

Guest Shibboleet

I see all this moaning about Trinity ruining games and here I am wishing someone would actually play trinity in my games....

Also, how is she ruining games? Defense? You can leave every 5 waves. Survival? I guess if you couldn't get one other person to get to extract it might be annoying. Everything else is easy mode for any competent player regardless of frame.

You can play only casual on Hearthstone, why play ranked?

How is that stopping your fun? You can choose to not equip any ability you want. You have the choice. There are people that like invunerability and people that dont. People that dont can choose to not be invunerable. People that do can play with it. Both teams win.

If blessing is nerfed only one group wins. How is that fair?

I cant have a 4 thats not OP without sacrificing the duration on every other skill i have

On my favorite frame that happens to be my favorite class

Yeah, i have a choice

How is it unfair? You still have to run around and kill enemies. Its not like you cast it and just wait untill the game does all the winning for you. It helps massively but you still have to do a lot of work in order to complete a mission.

It takes away from the defensive side entirely

So all Trinity players are players that play bad? Pretty stereotypical if you ask me. You know she's a healer/support frame right? It makes perfectly sense for an ultimate to grant invunerability. Like mentioned in a previous post ultimates are supposed to be really powerfull. She has no abilities that deal direct damage to enemies or distract or anything.

Sounds like the general PvP argument nee?

She doesnt need powers that deal damage

Shes invincible and can make up for not having high power damage with building up melee hits on enemies most people have to run from or face blasting with the ogris/stug/penta

Also party DPS rises dramatically when they dont have to worry about their lives

The challenges start higher up

Trinity takes alot of what could be a challenge for the average player away

Because they both make you invincible and remove any kind of challenge from the game.

They're broken.  They will get fixed.  Well one did, and one will.

Now exhale, wash your hands and move on.

Firstly, stop being a condescending jerk.

Secondly, not everyone views the game as you do, and not everyone thinks that Blessing is unbalanced.

Now, "wash your hands and move on."

Firstly, stop being a condescending jerk.

Secondly, not everyone views the game as you do, and not everyone thinks that Blessing is unbalanced.

Now, "wash your hands and move on."

The irony in this argument for these forums

Its not much of a reason though honestly

The challenges start higher up

Trinity takes alot of what could be a challenge for the average player away

Yes, cause the average player meets so many trinities with above average mods and build.

There is also a thing called playing with friends. It's when you invite your fri- oh wait.