Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello!

Aetherias

Downloaded this game through a friend a few days ago. Haven't been able to tear myself away from it since then x). Feel free to add me (Aetherias), currently looking to aquire Trinity/Ash BPs.

I'm happy you're enjoying the game, we need every satisfied player to expand the playerbase. Please try your best to tell your friends, family, coworkers, everybody really about this game, as it needs as much exposure as possible in this infancy.

I see you already participated in the founders program, which is very good, however if you like the game enough, and have the money to spend, you should highly consider upgrading your membership.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to meet you ingame, have a good day!

founderdbqy4.png

Click picture to open link

I'm happy you're enjoying the game, we need every satisfied player to expand the playerbase. Please try your best to tell your friends, family, coworkers, everybody really about this game, as it needs as much exposure as possible in this infancy.

I see you already participated in the founders program, which is very good, however if you like the game enough, and have the money to spend, you should highly consider upgrading your membership.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to meet you ingame, have a good day!

Thanks! And I will definitely try and spread the word!