Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only Male Tenno In Cryopods?

Adamant80

Hello,

I play on the PC and I am wondering if I am the only one who noticed that there have only been male tenno in the cryopods for defense missions. This has gone on for weeks and I am a little unsettled that no one I have come in contact to has realised this untill I have explained it to them. It use to be both genders.

Is this an error? Am I loosing my mind? I feel like some crazy guy going insane as he watches a conspiracy unfold, and nobody believes him....

If you havent noticed please do a few defensive runs and tell me if you see any females in the cryopods.

I notice this every time I go into Defense maps as well.

It annoys me, because I want to rescue the damsels in distress.

I know right? Its creepy having to watch a bunch of men sleep all the time....this statement can backfire on me but I dont care.

At least I'm not the only one.

Edited by Adamant80

I believe the warframes themselves would actually be Asexual. I could theorize and hypothesize on what technology and coincidences it must take for a warframe to become operational lore wise. However, to stay on topic let's use an example. Let's say you were a creator of another tenno, but you don't want it to be "customized" in any way and you don't even know if there is any telepathy or form of communications going on while in that state. That might deter a conciousness into making decisions not of what it would choose at it's own volition. So as a creator you would do what? put default settings as a subliminal message for the new conciousness to make it's decisions to be unique.

Course, this is just what i would consider them to be keeping the universe as it's own "story".

I notice this every time I go into Defense maps as well.

It annoys me, because I want to rescue the damsels in distress.

Woman are in Rescue missions. Go and get them... but please never ever give them an OP modded secondary.

Those girls just love to shoot *hears his Aklex fire* *Sudden Grineer death screams* *another shot* *another dead one*

and forget their own problems - like... ESCAPING THE SHIP?