Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Rework

Rynax

Just a suggestion, but could we maybe see a rework of Trinity's 2nd and 3rd skills? I have never been in a situation where they have been usefull. I want to say the same thing about her first skill, as it is mostly useless against normal enemies, though it has actually been somewhat beneficial to me in very circumstantial situations. Her 4th skill is not bad, but if the invulnerability were replaced by some kind of revival effect (revive downed allies, not dead allies), it would be much more beneficial to a team than the unnoticable invincibility. I've yet to see another Trinity player so far, though I feel like there would be more if she actually filled her role the way she is supposed to. As it stands, anybody with a couple of group heal items equipped is already better than Trinity. I understand that it is hard to think of abilities for a healing type frame with the way this game is set up, but maybe throw in aoe shield regeneration or something instead of that stupid mark. Thanks for reading, sorry for rant.

TL;DR: Any Frame + Group Heal > Trinity. Play someone else.

Imo, the ability 1 and 2 should combine in some way. New 2 should be Link. And 3 should be steal the clip of enemies in a radius and replenishes allies ammo. 4 should should give movement,stamina,and accuracy buff for a set duration separate from invincbilty buff. This is just my thoughts :). Makes each ability worth using for their own separate reasons.